ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Pfeiffer vs. Tony Angelo, Piss Battle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Pfeiffer vs. Tony Angelo, Piss Battle!

Guy on left - Alex Pfeiffer
    Guy on right - Tony Angelo

'nuff Said...

Matt.

its good you like that kinda stuff...

Comment

Hey when you gotta go you gotta go brah no way around that hahahahah

Comment

it looks like in the first picture Alex P. can't find his stuff!!Sorry ladies. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

Comment

When you gotta go, you gotta go. Then again, some people might not take kindly to you snapping a photo of them pissin'

Comment

Word.

Comment

better then those port a poties

Comment

the big question: they're not even bothered that you took a pic of them peeing?

Comment

hahahaha. I crack up everytime I see this photo.

Nah, they're cool guys... Hanging out with them is a blast, but it's expensive if you want them to like you. Costs like 2 18packs...

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                    it looks like in the first picture Alex P. can't find his stuff!!Sorry ladies. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!
                    Hey you gotta find it to pull it out right?

Comment

It was qualifying time and they really needed to go. But it would've taken too long to run all the way back by foot cuz they weren't letting any cars in or out of the oval at that time. Like others said, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Comment

I wonder what the rules where and who won?

LOL

Comment

Angelo..Is his name like Tony Angelo?

I remember a long while back there was a cool drifting article on him. About his trip to the D1 driver search and how he didn't make it etc. If thats him I am guessing he got in? Sounded like a cool guy!

Comment

the worse part is he is wearing my spare driving suit.

O yeah, I won. Started my piss first and ended it first.
                            BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                              the worse part is he is wearing my spare driving suit.

O yeah, I won. Started my piss first and ended it first.
                              But he didnt have a problem finding his unless you were just looking down to aim it and see if you could knock over the cup or fill it up haha

Comment

Working...
                              X