my day at formula drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my day at formula drift

well my day went okay at first. i wasnt planing on going to this event but.. as the time came closer to the opening event i slaped on a pair of shoes and headed towards irwindale.. then i forgot about my pants.. after i put some pants on i was off to see some cars get sideways. the trip there didnt take to long. i got there bought my ticket and waited in line for like 10 min. ( i had friends in line) i got in and looked around. said hi to some friends and headed for the pits. walked around forgeting to get pictures with my weak sause camera. i saw Millens team working on the gto they fired it up and heads began to turn. i then saw sam chilling with his viper . the falken both or should i say threee trailors were packed. everyone wanted free hats and shirts or to take a peak at what the falken girls had to offer. i was as lucky as to grab a hat due to the fact a 280lb+ guy towarded over me blocking the sun and almost elbowing me in the face.. he made it known he hasnt taken a shower for a very long time. after that encounter it was off to the puny lame *Censored**Censored**Censored* stands.. im not complaing but i hate them .. the fence is in the way you can hardly see anything .. its okay.. i guess. but in the way a buddy and i (sean- he wears extra small shirts to impress what ladies he can.. keep trying sean im sure the mullet makes them gravitate towards you...-joke) right as we left the vendor area we saw the little walkway to the infield. we were like what hte hell lets go.. to our surprise we got in .. we then tried to call some of or other buddies but they were on the stand. we told them we where on the infield. they flipped. it was amazing. sitting on the banked corners of the track mingleing with the drivers. snaping pictures here and there. it was great. there was one problem .. we couldnt leave. not that we wanted to but there was now a red shirted guy checking the gate. the first round went on i had a blast.. taka with his drist day ae86 nailed the wall in his 3rd pass at the back corner... sorry taka. just as the 1st round came to an end tarzan jumps in his viper and burns rubber in front of me.. or more like 100ft and zooms past me . then the falken s13 and s14 not to far behind.. after that i left to the vendors... just as my day was at its peak i hear my phone.. the i.d says mother.. i say *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.. my grandparents are leaving back home... so that means i have to say bye.. ( im part philipino so i have to say bye and all that junk..its in my nature and part mexican so i start getting all upset because i have to go ) i put on my shades and drive back. later i find out the the falken s14 smacks right into the hiden tarzan viper (hiden because once again be was trying to write hhis name in the road with molten rubber) bummer i wanted to stay but all well.

lol nice story man , yeah I know what its like having Flip parents who are still stuck in the old traditions , its not bad its just annoying every now and then....... *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* I wanted to go to Formula d but it was 25$ to get in right? and plus its kidna far from my pad....

Comment

whoa that was written like in a story book fashion

Comment

thats Taka smacking into the wall
        Attached Files

Comment

ken gushi
          Attached Files

Comment

does anyone else have pictures of formula drift?? if so please post some..

tarzan
            Attached Files

Comment

ken yet again...
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by s14jun
                does anyone else have pictures of formula drift?? if so please post some..

tarzan
                I do, but I still need to go threw them. I will post them up by tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X