Chris vs. Sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris vs. Sam

All this damn controversey, someone's gotta have video of the round for us that weren't there.

I recorded a few videos.. feel free to contact me on AIM for them. I was really pissed how Hubinette lost as well. Given the first set of rounds against the 350, he should've won!

But no, everyone wanted it ONE MORE TIME, and something screwed up.

Comment

The US people have to STFU about this "one more time" cr@p. It's really stupid and annoying. Unless the judges feel that there should be another run. Then the event should go on and there should be no re run. I'd be mad as hell if I was battling someone and won and then the crowd started screaming "one more time" and I crashed or something on the re run.

Comment

Seriously. Rhys Millen almost lost because of that crap as well!

Comment

and of course they dont do one more time when it's needed...like what happened to ross.

Comment

Chris deserved to win that round..you'll see it for yourself later in Drift Society 2. Sam even told me he knew he made a mistake and admitted that he IS in fact human after all..dispite the questioning or his origins..lol! He's an awesome driver, but everyone makes mistakes from time to time. You'll have to see it from all of our camera angles to understand entirely. I only questioned two wins..and this one was not one of them.

Comment

I know he made a mistake. The thing is, he made it in the (very unnecessary) second set of matches when he very clearly won the first set. The crowd wanted more, and he broke under the pressure.

It didn't help the announcer asking the (By then bought-out with foam fingers and shirts) crowd for the winner, knowing full well they were mostly biased JDM wh0res.

Comment

Someone contact me on Yahoo! or AOL IM, I'd like to host some videos of the FormulaD event. My user id on both is "rookiespeed".

Comment

yes this one more time needs to stop

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT
                    Chris deserved to win that round..you'll see it for yourself later in Drift Society 2.
                    When can we expect to see this video out. I bought the first one and loved it. Waiting to see you guys come out with some more videos.

Comment

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
                      Someone contact me on Yahoo! or AOL IM, I'd like to host some videos of the FormulaD event. My user id on both is "rookiespeed".
                      same here, i can host some vids

Comment

What? You guys are on crack. So many people like Samuel's RaceViper like its some Golden Calf or something,

Sam is a badass driver. But to me, i hate his tactics. He is aggressive and does not have a lot of entry speed or angle. Its all grip, then power over. But that is in Tandem I am talking about. Its like he is so set on passing his opponent that all the drifting goes out the window. forcing a passwith contact or being agressive gets you no points in Japan D1. What gives victory while tandem is drifting in complete sync with the lead driver, starting earlier and not losing any ground. Being on his bumper and when he make sa mistake, keeping the line... If a pass results, thats good, if not, it doesn't matter. Many times Taniguchi would pass his opponent but still lose the round. Because thats what he was focusing on, instead of really drifting..

Im sure SOME people must understand this. Mike? Help? Hahaha.

Speaking of Mike from Grip.... GO GET Drift Society 2 when its out! See aaron crash!!!!!!!! And tandem touge, and all this pro track business with super built retardo cars! Its fun for the whole family! And the Return of Drunken Master!

Comment

First off, Samuel is a great guy and a great driver. But I don't like how Rhys and Samuel both gun their cars in the straight away to get away from the opponent so the chaser has to fly in at super sonic speeds just to tandem with them. That's retarded. I think FD should adopt the D1 rule where you can't lose the opponent at the first straight away. Other then that, you should watch the whole battle between Chris and Samuel and notice that Chris had NO mistakes that would've cost him the battle. I still don't agree with Chris losing to Rhys cuz of that crash, but that's a whole different story. Chris won against Samuel and deserved it. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Hi folks! First post here... Im running the Swedish drifting.se, and I am currently writing an article about Samuel for the webpage (in Swedish though). I met him 3 weeks ago here in Sweden, while he was trying to reload his battery (in the rain).

IŽd really like to add some movie clips on his final laps, so if anyone would like to share a clip IŽd be more than happy.

PM me here, or mail me on bo@sportbilen.se!

Comment

I was there and I watch every second of Sam and Chris.

Chris would be totally sideways from the first entry and keep on going.
                              As for Sam, He is a great driver but he wasn't so great that day. He wasn't even full throttling on the big chicane. He would need to grip the big chicane to be able to catch up with Chris.

Chris Foresberg deserved that win.

As for Rhys, Rhys is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Chris had that win. Rhy's couldn't even follow Chris's line. This is how Rhys wins it by hitting his oppenent. This had happen atleast 4-5 times. Open Line? *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* stick. You are suppose to tandem the opponent not pushing them towards the wall when you are gripping and using a race line to get inside then POWER OVER just to get the drift going by the end of the turn. Totally *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*. He should have been eliminated for that.

This had happen to Calvin Wan over in Atlanta. Then Gushi over in Sonoma now Chris at Irwindale. How many times you have to hit your opponent just to win Rhys?

-Al

Comment

Working...
                              X