can any one help me ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can any one help me ???

hi guys i just got my licence and i want to find a place to go drift at in northern california ,if any one know wher i can find a race track in northern california wher we can practise drifting i would appritiate it alot thank u

though taking your drifting practice to the track IS a good idea, i would still suggest you practice regular driving for awhile. then once u get more comfortable driving, then u should go look for that track u want.

i suggest practicing regular driving even further because in my case, no more then 2 months after i got my license i got a ticket for a stupid error.

anyways, what part of norcal are u in? i think buttonwillow is up there somewhere. they have drift events there sometimes. i think they had one not too long ago....or its still coming, i dont remember. but there are a few tracks up in norcal i think.

your lucky though, there are NO tracks closer then 2 and a half hours away from where i live.

Comment

Also learn to crawl(grip) before you walk(drift). Dont rush yourself.

Comment

i agree with Erkumi but uh....i think its more like...
        learn to crawl (drive) before you learn to walk(grip) then you can run(drift)

Comment

i live in livermore about 30 mins from oakland twords tracy but if u can send me the names of some tracks that i can go practise at well it would be really grate for me and o yea.... i know how to drive i been driving since around ten and i can grip and u know all that stuff exept for drifting
          Attached Files

Comment

So you mean to tell me you can read and understand the feedback your car is giving you. You can tell me what points need to be strengthened in the car. You can tell me what your suspension is doing as you drive through corners. Well if you can then you should start drifting.

Comment

Before having another drifting area taken down by cops because of a guy that thinks he's Takumi, learn to drive and when I say learn to drive, I mean learn to be a good driver on the road first. Grip first till you're more familiar with the basics till you start to try drifting. If you do want to try it, find a large empty lot to do it. When you hear the pigs come, scram. You know the deal. But if you've just gotten your license and value your ride (possibly your life if you're not careful) then take it a bit slower man.

Comment

like i said i know how to drive and i can control my car ,i have know how to drive since i was ten and i know how to grip the road all i want to do now is to learn to drift and i have practised it befor i just want to practise in a track wher i dont have to worry about the pigz
                Attached Files
                Last edited by silviadrifter20; 08-30-2004, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Ahh you suck! so youre parents pay for your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*?! spoiled SOB! lol jk... i was gonna say get a job and pour your heart into practicing and getting good and stuff... But i guess you already know how to drive and you have fund.. and im guessing you drive a '240sx' s14. Just curious but where did you get all your experiance? If you are serious about drifting though, track and practice events are gonna cost you. parking lots are free fun. just be careful and have a fun and safe learning experiance.

Comment

wells first of all my mother aint a bich and second of all i have hade a bad experiance do to stuff that is why i dont get hierd u know just the ussual perents getting divorces mom no jobs stuck with 3 kids a kid like me just 13 having to make money my own way hard but thank good we are finally we sold are house and got money from their but p well thats hopw life is u know and yes i got a s14
                    Attached Files

Comment

o and about wer i got my driving skillz well i use to live out in the contry when it was still cheap and my friend had a cool dad that had a s13 and well he let us klim in it and try to get it forward from their u know going to places with twistise and practised and i lernd how to control cars well since it was all un even roads and all that u sorta have to learn the had way bye wish i mean some times spinning out and when it raining and all that stuff so their is wer i got my skillz well not that grate of skillz but u know but hey i mean i was only 12 when i really started "crusing"
                      Attached Files

Comment

nooo, you just got your licence and you have that?? thats not even a s14!! WTF, unless you did a s15 conversion to your s14 and happened to have enough for a sr swap. yea, why dont you get a real car first then post about you and drifting.

Comment

ok...buskilis....thats not his car. its just a pic of a cool looking car.

and he said he does have an s14, and at this point i have no reason not to beleive him.
                          Last edited by Munch; 08-31-2004, 12:51 AM.

Comment

that is not his car.

Comment

yea dude thats not ur car...unless ur loaded....LoL yea that an s13 with an s15 conversion ....i saw that car on some site forgot whitch one the

Comment

Working...
                              X