Bah... The R33 GTS25t is gone... Enter the R32 GT-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bah... The R33 GTS25t is gone... Enter the R32 GT-R

I posted a thead a while back about my friend's R33 GTS25t...

Pic to jog memories:

Last weekend, a guy contacted him, wanting to trade his R32 GT-R for the GTSt... We went down to check it out, and during the test-drive, things got a bit reckless. Before you know, the police showed up and...

yep, taken away for reckless driving and no proof of insurance. Well, today, the car came out of impound, went for CHP inspection and a couple of hours ago the trade was completed. He just came by and I snapped some pics...

and a crappy engine shot...
    Last edited by ChokudoriS13; 08-31-2004, 02:51 PM.

WOW that R32 looks so awesome. D': i always cry when i think about it cause im not getting one soon.

Comment

man, where are you guys in the night pics. that's a nice house. you lucky loaded bastards. nice car, though

Comment

HUGE HUGE HUGE improvement!

r33gts is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.
        r32 gt is great

fn01r, not great. change those.

Comment

ooh...yeowch....NICE car. very nice. i absolutely love r32's out of all the skyline models.

Comment

VERY nice. My friend saw an R33 zoom past him when he was on the way back to San Diego from LA a couple weeks back.. That might've been your friend's.

Comment

oh so friggen lucky son of a monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhh, i have a supra...

Comment

Very nice photos, you are a talented photographer!

Comment

ChokudoriS13

Your friend was caught at Garden Grove right?! in front of AERODYNE?!

My brother was there. They blocked off the whole complex and popping everybodys hood. Dude, I dont hate the guy he's actually cool. But damn. burning out?! for what? Loosing and paying so much $ to release the GTS and GTR out of the impound. Also, I think the owner of the shop didn't like that day at all. He's a pretty cool guy, but it held up a good amount of his time off the shop, just to clear things up with the cops.

Comment

You friend is lucky and whoever traded him that GTR for the GTS must have been on the drugs. I never would have made that trade, no way. That GTR is super sweet. Great trade for you friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                      You friend is lucky and whoever traded him that GTR for the GTS must have been on the drugs. I never would have made that trade, no way. That GTR is super sweet. Great trade for you friend.

+1

Comment

Lucky bastard

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                          ChokudoriS13

Your friend was caught at Garden Grove right?! in front of AERODYNE?!

My brother was there. They blocked off the whole complex and popping everybodys hood. Dude, I dont hate the guy he's actually cool. But damn. burning out?! for what? Loosing and paying so much $ to release the GTS and GTR out of the impound. Also, I think the owner of the shop didn't like that day at all. He's a pretty cool guy, but it held up a good amount of his time off the shop, just to clear things up with the cops.
                          Yeah, I was there too... My friend wasn't driving, the GTR owner was. When they came back to Aerodyne, the cops pulled in right behind them. They didn't do anything to the R33 (looked it and its paperwork over and realized it was legit) but went after the R32 because he was doing some insane stuff during the test-drive.

Comment

Originally posted by pallamas
                            Very nice photos, you are a talented photographer!
                            Thanks

Edit: I didn't link the tow truck pic right... Just realized that and fixed it.
                            Last edited by ChokudoriS13; 08-31-2004, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoriAltis
                              man, where are you guys in the night pics. that's a nice house. you lucky loaded bastards. nice car, though
                              Right by my place in Silverlake, just 2 minutes away from downtown LA... A very yuppie, artsy-fartsy liberal neighborhood... Think Bay Area in SoCal . (note the Kerry Edwards banner in the window of the house).

Comment

Working...
                              X