1996 S14 for $3500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 S14 for $3500

I don't know if anyone's looking for one at the moment, but this seems to be a pretty good deal.

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/v...=&cardist=1960

I found a red one up here same style for 3200. Thats a nice car. If I had that, I would get it.

Comment

Thats an SE, very nice.

Comment

RE:

So you gonna buy it or something? I'd hate to see it go to waste =P

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to buy it, but $500 is pretty much my budget for a new project car =\

Comment

Woah, cool! I want that car!

Maybe they'll still have it in, oh, about four months....fat chance....

Comment

ughh, thats what i need. damn it be in GA, didnt wanna deal with shipping. i might be gettin though, its too good to pass up.

Comment

RE:

Shipping from GA to CA would probably run you around 600 =\

Comment

ya, but at the moment, i dont even have that. why do all the good deals show up when you dont have any money for them?

Comment

"In 1912, Henry Ford decided to make his engines drive the rear wheels of his vehicles because he thought they wouldn't turn otherwise. He was right."

Supra, isn't it true that FF cars can take corners and "turn" better than FR cars? ...in control that is, not drift..

Comment

RE:

Perhaps. It's just a little joke though, so don't take it seriously or anything.

I don't have anything against F/F, I just prefer F/R.

Comment

Working...
                    X