ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris FORSBERG vs. Samuel HUBINETTE,Forumula D Irwindale (VIDEO CLIP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris FORSBERG vs. Samuel HUBINETTE,Forumula D Irwindale (VIDEO CLIP)

DOWNLOAD INSTUCTIONS:
    (RIGHT-CLICK on the Trailer link and Select "SAVE TARGET AS")

Chris Forsberg VS. Samuel Hubinette, Forumula D Irwindale (VIDEO CLIP)
    http://driftingvideoclips.com/ChrisSamuel.mpg

Video Players:
    Windows Media Player 9 Series
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...es/player.aspx

Quicktime Media Player
    http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for posting those videos. I REST MY CASE.

Comment

It was a close call but i feel chris won that one.

The first run, sam takes off way to fast, in drifting your are supposed to wait for your competitor if they are in a slower car. Then chris messes up and hits the barior. So the run doesnt really count too much since they both made major mistakes, but chris was behind at this point.

The second run, Chris clearly ran a perfect line with good style, nice angle and fast speed. Sam made a big mistake and lost his drift after the first transfer. Really bad when your behind and so they become even again, time for one more time.

The third run, same thing, sam takes off to fast, chris catches up to him by the apex, goes to chris.

Forth run, chris ran a good line again, nice style. sam made a mistake on the transfer, went wide and off line, did a good job at recovering but chris's style took it.
      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

X2 to Alex's comment...

Forsberg ran well and Sam ran well too. Forsberg was crying as you can see in the photo I posted... Man, I was crying too...

Matt.

Comment

regardless of the outcome, sam is a class act.

Comment

that wuz crazy. looks like chris forsberg was on top of his game. I never seen him w/ so much angle and smoke

Comment

it'ssss soooo good to see someone not get passed by the monster viper... great job chris.. very good battle.. but i think sumthing has to go to chriss for just not gettin passed.. uhh damn good job !!!

Comment

great footy. irwindale i think needs to change the coarse for the next rounds. something more technical just to really test out that viper. a coarse where he cant gather too much speed.

Comment

Well guys, its obvious: Mopar pays Formula D to award Sam extra points (unless he completely screws up). lol

Comment

Wow, it looks so much different from that angle.

The excitement and wildness of Samuel's car won me over then, but now looking back, I can definately tell Chris deserved that win.

Comment

wow I could not agree with otaku more...that's exactly what happened with me

Comment

i actually felt sam shouldve taken that. i mean he didnt crash into a barrier. thats auto DQ rite there.

Comment

Originally posted by santi
                          it'ssss soooo good to see someone not get passed by the monster viper... great job chris.. very good battle.. but i think sumthing has to go to chriss for just not gettin passed.. uhh damn good job !!!
                          i know right...i never seen a viper get sideways like that...
                          how did he lose when the 350 crashed in the 2nd turn?

Comment

That was an awsome vid. I think he did lose the z lost when he crashed in the corner

Comment

the second run he lost it because he almost ran into him...he was sliding much faster then chris...and with no space to pass he didnt have a choice...it happened twice
                              Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                              It was a close call but i feel chris won that one.

The first run, sam takes off way to fast, in drifting your are supposed to wait for your competitor if they are in a slower car. Then chris messes up and hits the barior. So the run doesnt really count too much since they both made major mistakes, but chris was behind at this point.

The second run, Chris clearly ran a perfect line with good style, nice angle and fast speed. Sam made a big mistake and lost his drift after the first transfer. Really bad when your behind and so they become even again, time for one more time.

The third run, same thing, sam takes off to fast, chris catches up to him by the apex, goes to chris.

Forth run, chris ran a good line again, nice style. sam made a mistake on the transfer, went wide and off line, did a good job at recovering but chris's style took it.

Comment

Working...
                              X