My Formula D movie! (vid)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Formula D movie! (vid)

well, after compiling all the footage i could get i finished the Formula D movie. A few things about it first...

1.) i went light on the music in most parts by turning it down when ever there was action. This way, you could really hear and enjoy the sounds of the cars and stuff. I think it worked out pretty well.

2.) it's about 16 minutes long and 25 MB. it's a pretty moderate compression for minimal quality sacrifice.

3.) be sure to right click save-as; i need my bandwidth and i dont like it when people stream and then post the links in other forums. leave that to me.

4.) ...Enjoy! http://www.tmrmzine.com/john/FormulaD-Final.wmv

great video man......im speechless, makes me want to go out a drift.....u have made a wonderfull video......hope to c some more videos from you........o and next time take a spare battery!!......lol.......great video tho

Comment

Nice video. I'm surprised no one's gotten bent out of shape yet about the EF Civic during the pro demonstration.

Comment

Great video, but it would be a LOT better with no music at all. This pretty much goes for all drift videos unless they have no sound. Drifters generally have bad taste in music.

Great footage though.

Comment

My Feedback from the movie:
          wow... so many hachi rokus... i wanted to see the H2 drift... a blown elcamino.. a sentra with evo conversion and geo metro 3cyl with the vtec bore (lmao) and as i watched, the blown elcamino had too much power, go figure, i think it got what was coming.great video showing what its like to be there when everbody is setting up and practicing and in the pits...wish i was there.. and for all of you who dont know what its like to be there when everybody is tinkering and setting up, it makes you appricate the main session (or race if you wish to call it) so much more. and to be there to help setup other peoples rides when they are short of hands.. awesome video

Whoa! that S14 smashed in to the viper hard! who was driving? tarzan or samuel or someone else??
          Last edited by ; 09-01-2004, 08:01 PM.

Comment

its taking forever to download! >__<

i wanna see!

Comment

Yeah, it took me over an hour to d/l it, cool video though still. Looks like you know everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Cone
                Yeah, it took me over an hour to d/l it, cool video though still. Looks like you know everyone!
                HEH...what can i say?

"i'm...kind of a big deal around here" - Ron Burgundy

Comment

only 10 minutes for me to d/l.

hey, I was just curious what you use for video editting, and what kind of computer setup you have? i've been trying to make drift videos for a while, but i can never get things to quite come out right (mostly because the programs just don't seem to do what i want them to). So far, I've only used Vegas (Sonic Foundry) and very very very (like hardly at all) little of Premiere. What do you recommend? thanks man, I've seen your videos before, and I've always enjoyed them.

EDIT: MAD PROPS TO AVENGED SEVENFOLD IN THE VID!
                  Last edited by case; 09-02-2004, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spock
                    Nice video. I'm surprised no one's gotten bent out of shape yet about the EF Civic during the pro demonstration.
                    I thought that was pretty cool. I think it takes guts to drift with a civic when the whole drift community is like, "FR is the only way to live!" and, "Death to all rice!" Especially since the guy drifted pretty well with it.

I'm downloading the video now. I'll be back in 45 minutes to tell you what I think

Comment

it took like 2 minutes for me. anyways. sick movie bro! keep up the movie productions please!

Comment

Great movie. I liked the music, except for the vocals on one song, those made me want to tear out my eardrums... anyway...

Poor Hell Camino, I wanted to see it in action when I was there, but it crashed, as is shown in this movie.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

that reminded me of some of the neko punch videos if any of you have ever seen them.

i think you should make more cuz that was very good, a tad short though =(

Comment

only saw a bit of it but it looked good!

Comment

wow... nice video, mad props to the civic driver .

Comment

Working...
                              X