Real nice cars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real nice cars...

Hey I'm a new member to drifting.com, I was on this forum for about 3months but not as a member. I was to lazy to sign up hehehe. Any way here are some nice cars that I just can't get enaugh off....
    Attached Files

sexy s14
    Attached Files

Comment

ae86
      Attached Files

Comment

rx7 real nice look
        Attached Files

Comment

Cefiro sr20det swaped for a rb20det... why bother... I've heard from a coupe of owners that it is one of the best things in order to have good weight disturbution. It's like killing 3 birds with 1 stone, because u get better weight distribution, better cooling and lower milage
          Attached Files

Comment

Beware... black top Sr20det... make it 4 birds with 1 stone. Because it also looks nicer... lol
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice pics, welcome to the forum!

Comment

welcome, great entrance man haha i like your style

Comment

"Real" no they are fake.

Comment

^^Wow, no need to flame him about grammar, take it easy.

And yeah, those are some REAL nice cars...

Comment

When I opened the thread I knew that I'm going to get flamed for some reason... but no so thank's and keep drifting and driving (I mean touge.... makes me look cool).

Comment

Welcome to drifting.com, I have high expectations from you now. Keep up the good work.

Comment

welcome to the family...and you know the flamers are all around the world, but just keep up the good work...thumb up for you!!

Comment

great entrance BEST REGARDS

your name listen knowledge..are you from poland?

Comment

Yeah I'm Polish, moved up here about 3 years ago. Warsaw is great man (the only place left with jobs). I use to live in Lomza with is about 100km away, if I'm correct! It's kool to see people drifting or at least trying to . I remember some nice roads where you can drift or grip or w/e you want to do. The cops can't really do anything about it lol. I remeber watching the news when I was like 9 and they said that the police cars don't have any gas, because they were too ghetto (still are). But you live in Warsaw so it's diffrent. I use to drive a 125p fiat it was fun... 4speed and the car's layout was either mf or rf. The engine was at the back and the car was front wheel drive I think...

Comment

Working...
                              X