My '40.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My '40.

well here she is...its primer black and shes seen her fair share of body damage LOL. whats not shown in these pix are the new front corners the amberwhites.

i admit she does have lots of work to go on her....but enjoy!!

Are you going to leave it flat black? If so, did you clear coat over it?

Comment

leave the primer black, it's a sweet look

Comment

I cant see the car....take the pics durig the day

Comment

ia m planning on keeping it primer black, and no i didnt put a clear coat on it...and dont plan to. LOL Im planning on building it up and learning on it and when i feel comfortable enough in it ill paint it...i doubt even then LOL ive been drifting for a year or so and really havnt had much in the way of really bad body damage...it would have been really bad it if was painted...

heres some of the daylight pix...some old...sadly the one of it in the parking lot is it with a horrid photochop i did to see what it would look like with those wheels.

Comment

ohh yeah heres a shot of the car about a year ago... the inside before the seats and 3inch wide harnesses and the cusco rollbar...

Comment

meatball.....YAY finaly made it to the forums...good to see u here

Comment

haha meatball my old friend....you should just take pics next to mine next time youre over, then it will look REAL nice

Comment

what did you do to prep the body before you primed it?

Comment

i didnt do a thing...the previous owner tried to make it a drag car...and he crashed it once while drifting and got rid of it...so i have no idea. LOL but yeah those pix are taken over a years time....

Comment

i love the matte black! by the way nice cage/dumping of the interior! im planning on getting a 240 soon myself and i was thinking about doing the matte black look also. you got good outlooks on not painting it till you feel more comfortable. besides body work, painting is mad expensive. nice ride holmes!

Comment

thanx bra...got some good pix last night of the car with the new lights my hypers look like hids LOL

Comment

What kind of bulbs are they? How do you like them? Nice car BTW, my girlfriend has a black '90 coupe.

Comment

Nice car, good to know that 240's are making a comeback in this forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                              Nice car, good to know that 240's are making a comeback in this forum...
                              making a comeback??? as far as ive read 50%* of the people on this forum have 240s, 30%* have other cars, and 20%* are under age and dont drive anything.

* completley made up statistics, but prove my point in a semi-effective way :P

anywho the car looks good, but is that one of those monkey bar/ fake rollcage things?

Comment

Working...
                              X