ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas is coming, what drift dvds to get????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas is coming, what drift dvds to get????

ok,
    I am in need of major help. As everyone knows christmas is coming and I guess my parents bought some big stuff so my mom said that she heard me mention I wanted some dvd's and wants me to give her a link where she can order them online...

Soo
    Im going to that BUT I have no friggin clue what dvd to buy, because theres tons!! I want pure drifting, not a bunch of interviews and crap, just plane japanese drifting . I heard that Drift Tengoku was pretty cool and I found a link that has them:
    http://v-opt-usa.com/drifttengokuvideo/main.html

If you scroll down to the very bottom the last two are called "2003 D1 Grand Prix Video" and the other is "2003 D1 Grand Prix Professional Drift Video Magazine". Does anyone own either one or heard reviews about them?? Because Ive seen some clips of D1 and I like how they have two people battleing each other at the same time. Do you know of any other dvd's that are the same setup as what I jsut mentioned??

Or if anyone has drift videos they highly reccomend getting then just post a link or the name. Our computer at home is too slow for Kazzaa so scratch that option off the list. I would search in the bottom search engine thing but it will only stay on the show threads from pst 30 days thing...Id really appreciate it if someone knows a good dvd and or site where they got them
    Thanks
    NitroBoy24

RE:

Drift Bible.

Comment

Working...
    X