ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D1 Driver's Search ticket prices? (Las Vegas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Driver's Search ticket prices? (Las Vegas)

Does anyone know how much it costs to go watch the D1 Driver's Search in Las Vegas -- Nov 6th?

I couldn't find price or pre-sale info on their website.

Thanks

Try contacting the websities sales person... their email should be on the Contact us link.

Comment

I dunno, but it costs $200 to compete (I'm going to be VERY poor in November). I hope it's cheaper than that.

I'm guessing it won't be more than $30. Also - who are you? Is there a chance I know you (I drive the white/black RX-7 in my avatar)?

Comment

The tickets are $10 if pre-sold and $15 at the event. Pre-sale tickets should be available soon in our online catalog.

Comment

who cares! it's going to a *censored* awesome show! i have to drive 700 miles just to get there! it's going to be a long day and night!

Comment

LOL! well, look for my FC there (the only black and white one that'll be there), i'm from CA myself.

Comment

When D1 Driver Search came to south florida, the admissions price was around $25 but it was also a joint event with Drift Showoff so it might be less.

Comment

hey case..is that your ride on your avitar? ill look for it. my ride will still be in the shop, so ill be in a 2000 accord..oh how fun

Comment

yup, that's it.

Comment

Working...
                  X