This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula D or Other Topics taboo?

Has any one else gotten sick of the "You guys need to stop whinning about X" responses? Formula D is a good example but its getting to the point that people cant even discuss the sam/chris match with out people pulling this crap.

Honestly if you dont like people talking about things, then do not come to a discussion forum. I for one will never allow my self to be bullied into silence. And that is exactly what this is, bulliing people into silent, or trying to. Whatever anyone's beliefs on any subject are i hope they will not be forced into this trap. Or bullied into silence by this stuff.

Actually this usualy only comes up when someone disagrees with you. Especialy if more then one of you have agreed on something. Im sure it will happen here to, I want you guys to all pay attention to the replies to this thread to look for examples of this kind of thing.

And i leave you gentlemen and ladies for the evening with this thought. Nothing ever got better by not talking about it. And those who want to silence you, usualy have something to hid, something they dont want discussed in the open. Do not let there fear of the power of a humble discussion forum keep you from expressing your ideas. Hell that idea isnt in the first admendment of our constitution for nothing.

Have a good one gentlemen.
    yes
    62.50%
    no
    37.50%

The poll is expired.

I think some are valid and some are not. Some people like to cry about how drifting has blown up and is lame now because too many people like it. Stupid thing to say no one can ever change it. They should stop chewing on their foot and put it on the pedals. But when people say stuff about how they disagreed with judges because X, Y and Z. That is something that has a bearing on reality, a judge might see it and agree (while unlikely), and people can move twards a goal. They aren't going to take the win from the guy but it is a way for people to converse. It is also a good opportunity to learn a little more about drifting when people tell them why it is that way.

Comment

ill agree with lovemuffin.... some things ppl say are realllly annoying like.... i drifted now i need new tires wha wha wha and crap like that, nut then the other stuff which actually involves a whole lotta people and everyone is in on it, and one person tries to stop it... thats just stupid...

Comment

its just a bunch of people saying the same crap though. i dont like so and so cause of this, blah blah blah.

its get trite having to read it all the time. but that doesnt mean others are gonna leave. if someones gonna say something sucks because they have the right to, them someone else is gonna come in and say that persons opinion sucks.

its called conversation. thats what these forums are for, right?

Comment

Covnersation is welcome. Belittling and insulting someone specificly because they disagreed is not however.And i see that as the difference.

Comment

usually those complainers are always shutdown by search button activists.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
              Covnersation is welcome. Belittling and insulting someone specificly because they disagreed is not however.And i see that as the difference.
              okay, i don't really mind reading other peoples opinions.

Comment

I find it extremely highly amusing you say people "bully you into silence" yet you banned my bro mikespeed95 for calling you out on your self-contradictory statements against FD in another thread. Did I just call you out on your actions taht go against your words? Please dont ban me like you did Mikespeed. He's told me that voicing your opinion and posting facts can get you banned on here if it contradicts you.

Comment

Working...
                X