what the hell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the hell?

look at the plate and then look at the car. Did they give us a couple test Levins or something? This pic is from a Japanese Levin catalog from the 80's(I think).

duh, I forgot the picture. Here it is.
    Attached Files

Comment

thats awesome

Comment

wtf?! it all makes sense now.....THE GOVERNMENT!!!....they keep the cool cars away from USA.........damn you bush.....

Comment

a lot of ads are shot in california even though they are for Japanese ads. I saw an El Grand with cali plates, however it was for a Nissan press event. Also spotted an Estima, Toyota Will, a Vitz, a Mercedes A spec, all with cali plates.

Comment

I know it was a joke, but seriously, for the sake of the forum, let's keep politics out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennyman
              I know it was a joke, but seriously, for the sake of the forum, let's keep politics out of this.
              I was about to say something too.
              Bush doesn't have anything to do with that, hell I'll just go blame Kerry for it.

Comment

Don't forget that practically every manufacturer in the world hot weather tests their cars in Death Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
                  Don't forget that practically every manufacturer in the world hot weather tests their cars in Death Valley.
                  hahaha, so thats why it has cali plates, they were testing it in Death Valley! it all makes sense now. lol

Comment

Originally posted by FormulaDrifter
                    wtf?! it all makes sense now.....THE GOVERNMENT!!!....they keep the cool cars away from USA.........damn you bush.....
                    don't be silly, the old Bush wasn't around then either. what a goof

Comment

i dont think so, look where the steering wheel is located.

Comment

amaroy: i dont think so, look where the steering wheel is located.
                        They wouldnt make a japenese test car Left hand drive just because theyre testing it in america. Theyd test it just how it was going to be sold.

Comment

so they trsted the japanese version over here in america huh? someone said something about high elevation or something..i guess they dont have mountians or high elevation in japan where they could test cars. wierd

Comment

Originally posted by servinmcgervin
                            so they trsted the japanese version over here in america huh? someone said something about high elevation or something..i guess they dont have mountians or high elevation in japan where they could test cars. wierd
                            Well they test in Death Valley because actually below sealevel, unlike anywhere in Japan (Other than a subway). Dessert conditions can test the cooling ability alot better than higher elevation, where alot of the time its cooler and less air intake.

Comment

thank you for clairfying that

Comment

Working...
                              X