New drift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New drift

Alright guys, i was just sitting here and thought of the greatest thing. ok we could build wagons or whatever and start the people who love horses drifting with wagon and horses. imagine the sight. maybe its just me but it sounds grand.

^^^ wtf?

Comment

what? does no one else have a sense of humor?

Comment

im for it! drifting with single digit hp's! lol. actually i think it would be another form of *Censored**Censored**Censored* dragging... since the horses are pulling..
        oh yeah... welcome to the boards

Comment

hey man thanks. yeah i'm kinda new to it all. and today is boring so i got thinking too much but i'm glad you're for it man anyone got horses from oregon we can try it out with? i was a carpenter for awhile i bet i could make some wagons.

Rolland

Comment

u could always invent some kinda new wagon where the horses are in the back. psuedo-"rear wheel drive"

Comment

Lol I'm confused, but that's pretty funny XP

Comment

wow munch that was genious. i need more people like you up here in hickville oregon(not really in hickville is there is one) or we could just teach horses to run backwords. thatwould be rad too. hmmm we can do it. i will need someones help that has a wagon and a horse.

Comment

lmao a few months ago i saw a commercial for the calgary stampede and they had these small wagons drawn by 2 horses, (the wagon had room for 2 people and had like a storage area :P) anywho, they were doing a slalom like race and i swear to god the wagons were fricken drifting every single turn.

Comment

Re: New drift

Originally posted by newb_Rol
                    Alright guys, i was just sitting here and thought of the greatest thing. ok we could build wagons or whatever and start the people who love horses drifting with wagon and horses. imagine the sight. maybe its just me but it sounds grand.
                    Might wanna cut back a little on your weekly THC intake...

Comment

hey THC is the drug of choice for wagon drifters like myself. and i dont know about munch but... never know. anyways you cant say you've never wanted to get a couple nice ponys and take corners with them at high speeds of 30mph. oh yeah baby thats one sexy drift.

~your buddy Rolland

Comment

Working...
                      X