Sr20dett???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sr20dett???

Hmmm..... is this possible? Better yet: does anybody actually do this to their car? Like slap on a couple Apex TT's to their SR20?

Sorry for sounding like a ricer, but I sorta need to know.

Comment

Good question. Sorry but I can't really answear that. But you should consider PMing nissanguy... he knows alot man... GT3 drift master lol. I used to drift Gt3, but I stopped about a month ago. It is fun, The Fd and Fc are the best man. I have the ae86 shingo edition... how can I make it so it drift's better you got settings. This one is kind of hard to drift cause I don't know the settings... it redlines so high too... (the carbon fiber hood is trick, the workings headlights are nice too)!!! PM me if you know any good settings....

Comment

YUCk. LOL srry but I dont like the Shigeno 86. I do have perfect drift settings for that game, VERY different from what most people have. I'll PM you some perfect s13 settings.

Comment

Why do you need to know so badly? You're 14 years old...

Comment

Dude Excat your such a douche, you never have anything constructive or useful to say, you just rag on people for there age, as I'm sure you'll make fun of me for being 16. So to everyone who likes to flame, leave, we don't want you here!

Comment

^your sig is so true lol.

anyways, slapping on a big blower is always better than a tt.

Comment

Why does he need to know cause he is 14... im 14 too i know more then you. And he drift's gt3 I bet you since he was 13 like i did. How old are you 20.... ? You started drifting your ae86 (caugh caugh sr-5 caugh caugh) you just slided once or twice and you think you're Takumi!!! Im going to get my license at 16. So I will start drifting before you will even buy your new coilovers. By the way. Me and my dad are buidling a 240sx with a low milage sr20det or even rb25det. It will have Kaaz lsd. 2000dollar supension with 5lug converision. Bride seats but don't worry I will start workin in march when i turn 15... so i can pay about 80% for the project!!! Biach....

Comment

U like that this is what it should look like....
                  Attached Files

Comment

Somthing more closer to this... thanks for the s13 settings ill try it on my red s13 see if it does any good it better!!! lol jks

Sorry for my spelling/grammar!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BartoszMakowski
                      Why does he need to know cause he is 14... im 14 too i know more then you. And he drift's gt3 I bet you since he was 13 like i did. How old are you 20.... ? You started drifting your ae86 (caugh caugh sr-5 caugh caugh) you just slided once or twice and you think you're Takumi!!! Im going to get my license at 16. So I will start drifting before you will even buy your new coilovers. By the way. Me and my dad are buidling a 240sx with a low milage sr20det or even rb25det. It will have Kaaz lsd. 2000dollar supension with 5lug converision. Bride seats but don't worry I will start workin in march when i turn 15... so i can pay about 80% for the project!!! Biach....
                      omg shutup. i havent even drift in real life yet and think you're extremely obnoxious. these kinda posts are clique. difference is, even if they've only drifted 1 or 2 times, that's still two times more than you have b/cuz, like you've said yourself, you havent even drifted yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey im 16, know how to drive, but like someone once said "learn to grip b4 u drift" so im just doing that. As for raggin on ppl's ages, who cares, when i was 14 i was drifting go-karts and installing old saab turbos on em. lol those were the good days.
                        Oh and its not cool to rag on people that are into drifting. Ricers go against themselves, can you guys at least try to be together, i dont want people thinking drifters are like ricers.
                        Last edited by NismoSigma; 09-03-2004, 08:16 PM.

Comment

here
                          http://www.drifting.com/forums/forum...?s=&forumid=65

Comment

or maybe
                            http://www.drifting.com/forums/forum...?s=&forumid=60

Comment

ahh man, its a shame that im only 1 year older than most of you, i turn 18 on dec 9th and ive been drifting for what feels like forever. its crazy to see that one of you might be running the country one day, oh god japan here i come

Comment

Working...
                              X