ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen me/my car in any drift compilation vids????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen me/my car in any drift compilation vids????

A friend of mine said he saw my car in one of those "cars to music" vids and i was wondering if anyone here knew if its true and where i cn find it. It would totally kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* if i made one of those vids... like winning a competition!
    refresher.. white Miata with red rims is what i drive.

i did.. nice car

http://www.carvidhost.com/vids/DOTSsmall2.wmv
    Last edited by zer013; 09-04-2004, 08:38 AM.

Comment

yeah i made those vids.......i thought your drifting was top of the line so i added one of your clips.....thanks

Comment

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! i have always wanted to be in one of those vids.... especally one that good with lots of unseen footage! i bet my clip is going to end up in other peoples too now... sweet.

It was really cool when someone just came up to me and was like " i just saw your car in a drift compilation on the internet".

Comment

hey zero whered you get those illegal night drift clips ? they are good nice vid man, and nice miata drop top brudda

Comment

If you want the hole illegal night drifting videos. I can send it to you thru msn. Street_ball_2003@hotmail.com it's all drag, drifting, and circut. Drifting is the most tho!!!

Comment

i dont have msn

290 posts yaaa

Comment

Oh, get it if you want the video badly it's preatty good and it's in english no subtitles the girl acctually speaks english!!! it will take you 5min to get and sign up for msn. It's your choice tho!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BartoszMakowski
                  If you want the hole illegal night drifting videos. I can send it to you thru msn. Street_ball_2003@hotmail.com it's all drag, drifting, and circut. Drifting is the most tho!!!

Weren't you registered under a different name before?

Comment

i got the vids...hit me up oin AIM

Comment

I DONT THINK SO... not in this forum i wasnt maybe you know my email from driftnation.com...

Comment

Working...
                      X