Re RE-Amamiya SuperG FC3S Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re RE-Amamiya SuperG FC3S Video

From start to finish, build, tune, track test by Keiichi Tsuchiya.
    Well worth the 197mb.
    http://www.vosko.net/media/rotary/fc3s.avi

Nice vid RE Amemiya never fails in their work. Another aweasome car.

Comment

wow over 200 views and only 1 post, are all you guys that speechless about the vid?

Comment

this is the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that i have dream about!!! all the build up and stuff!! ohhh my shizzle gard, i want to finish the download!!!

Comment

^yeah i hear ya, if i had the money i'd do an Fc with that aero package. Would like to do it to my FC but drift car + $5000.00 bodykit just doesn't make much sense.

Comment

Yup Re-Ameniya has always been very good. Like Taniguchi's GT300 rx-7, it is sweet.

Comment

cool vid, wish it had subs

Comment

haha my server and yeah very good vid. i wanted to build a car like that. actually have a white S5 chassis but not the $25k it would cost to build

Comment

i really wish i could understand them!

Comment

Originally posted by scirocco
                    Yup Re-Ameniya has always been very good. Like Taniguchi's GT300 rx-7, it is sweet.

correct me if im wong but doesn't nob race w/ that celica now?

Comment

Fro this one and the $100000 AE86 vid... I REALLY wish I knew what they were saying. Somebody should sub these

Comment

i cant seem to view it.

Comment

that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* was up tha hook!! i have a little question...

im sure that the engine was a 13BT but i saw the top of the engine and i saw the FD weber on it...what happen there??

-they just put the FD weber on it??? or whatthey did ??

a big boooo!! for me because i dont know japanese.

Comment

that video is soooo funny!

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worth every 3 minutes DL time!

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                              that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* was up tha hook!! i have a little question...

im sure that the engine was a 13BT but i saw the top of the engine and i saw the FD weber on it...what happen there??

-they just put the FD weber on it??? or whatthey did ??

a big boooo!! for me because i dont know japanese.
                              yeah i noticed that to but idk, it's a lot of work to swap a rew manifold to the 13bt but then again it is RE Amamiya.

Comment

Working...
                              X