ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for help with pics for magazine :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help with pics for magazine :)

Hi,

Is anyone of you guys interested to help us making articles about drifting in Polish performance cars magazine "Spoiler"?
    We have just started making monthly articles about cars. This month it is going to be Signal Auto S13. But the problem is, that we dont have any people making pics in US/Japan so its hard to get any hi-res pictures.
    If anyone interested in getting famous photographer in Poland and helping us - please answer.

thanks

Witek
    Last edited by itr_18; 09-05-2004, 12:01 PM.

i'll be glad to help take photo's but u would need to provide the camera and fly me around to the different spots....plus expenses ofcourse

Comment

I work right around the corner from Signal and I am very good friends with them. If you need some shots of the shop/cars, let me know, i can do them.

Comment

you got pm

Comment

make sure u post them coilover kid i luv signal imma send my car over and let them work on it one of these days. anyone know the specs of the signal cars ?

Comment

Lol, Polish people drifting... I am polish too. Living in Canada that is. We have some nice roads in Poland. And the cops are just..... you get the point...

Comment

Originally posted by BartoszMakowski
              Lol, Polish people drifting... I am polish too. Living in Canada that is. We have some nice roads in Poland. And the cops are just..... you get the point...
              nice to meet you! Drifting in Poland is starting, but people gettin crazy. We are just starting but our driver won Drift Challange on Hockenheim this year in Germany!

Comment

We have monthly events here in Vegas. I'd be happy to take pictures of them and write articles, but I do not have a hi-res camera, unfortunately. If you would like to work something out, I'd be happy to help!

Comment

let me think about it Its gonna be hard, but maybe.

Comment

Sure thing, I completely understand. My e-mail is ... - just shoot me an e-mail if you want me to do it. Either way, best of luck!
                    Last edited by case; 09-26-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

yeah, if anyone got some pics from events let me know - we are interested

Comment

we are looking for nice hks red silvia or cyber evo

Comment

you'll get those 3 pics of mine you're wanting in the next couple days

Comment

Working...
                          X