X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video : Norwegian Drifting Peugeot, BMW

Well

I've made a little video from some testing on a track the previous weekend:

I'm a noob at drifting I admit, so in reality I should have trained for some months and then shown you a video..

But what the heck, Check this action out!

driftfun-com-laankebanen-norway-drifting-2004-divx.avi
    (150 mb divx video, right click and SAVE target as)

Here, I'll throw in a screenshot also:

I'm Driving the dark blue car.
    Peugeot 505 Turbo with 600 000 kilometres on the back
    And my pal has a nice n banged up BMW 535 from 1984 something.

Any comments would be sweet!

wow dude not bad.....LoL i like all ur gas spillen out when ur drifting arounds those corners...haha anyways nice vid....

Comment

I loved that video. Good camerawork, good driving, and shall we say "affordable" cars. That track looks really fun. Why did the BMW driver keep grabbing the bottom of his seat during turns?

And that Opel Manta is completely new to me.

Comment

Awesome video! I love the camera angles, especially the one on the Opel Manta where you can see through the sunroof and over the hood.

I laughed every time I saw the BMW driver grab his seat to hold himself in the seat. I don't know why, it was just funny to me.

Cool music. I love the Cyprus Hill in the intro and the Initial D song, nice touches.

I'm liking those cars too. If I can get one if those for less than a 94-95 miata mx-5 I might do it... but I love the miata so much! :P

Good thing the car that was spashing gas out the back wasn't the same that had sparks flying from the tire. Someone needs a gas cap.

Did you guys have most of the track to yourselves? It looks pretty empty. Then again, I've never been to a track when there's no event going on so I could be wrong. Too bad there's no tracks like that around here. (That I know of)

Keep up the good work! Make more videos! Oh, and the driving wasn't half bad either

Comment

I like the video. It's one of the more entertaining vids I've seen. Good work!

That gas spilling

Comment

Thanks for all the good comments people!

Well The BMW had a faulty fuel level measurer, so when the tank was full it kept on spilling sideways when he drifted

And some went to the left and onto his exhaust in the middle, and ignited! Hehe I know this is dangerous, and the fuel tank is beeing replaced now

The BMW got a black flag and could only drive half the day.
            Also the BMW Driver is holding onto his seat, because he doesnt have a four point harness, or a bucket seat! hehehe Original parts Drifters! (EDM) Well anyway he would have had two hands on the steering wheel, like you should if he just had had any sideways support in the seat, or harness

Well onto the Opel Manta, its' a 2 litres tuned to 402 bhp at the wheels The driver didn't try to drift as you can se, only power over at the end of the corners.. But I loved the sound, and that awsome backfiring in his exhaust system.. Mapped with way to much fuel just to make it explode to get cooling on the turbo and exhaust Works damn good!

And onto the camera angles, yeah I'm getting better at this..

I'm writing a large guide to how i'm filming this stuff It will be online at www.driftfun.com in some days Stay tuned!

And I must admit I have filmed more of a really Nice Volvo 740 turbo, and another red Hachiroku... This is in the edit , and more fun coming your way!

Comment

Hi, im the guy who is trying to drift the BMW in the movie. We where on a BMW track day. there where lots of other cars on the track during the day. but it was a long day and not everyone had 7 tires in their trunk to use on the track

Comment

Working...
              X