• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new and here's me car

hey all this is my new car post some opinions and ideas for this bad boy

http://www.bctradespot.com/forum/att...tachmentid=157

http://www.bctradespot.com/forum/att...tachmentid=158
    Last edited by thatoreoguy; 09-05-2004, 05:46 PM.

I bet it would look cooler if i could see it lol did you forget to post the pic?

Comment

lol i fixed the link

Comment

Nice car, welcome to the boards.

Comment

Nice car, I love the gold Impul's.

Comment

Looks like that tire needs air in the first pic. Cool color.

Comment

Welcome. Mind telling us a bit about yourself? Maybe what got you into drifting and how long you've been drifting?(if you've done any yet)

Nice car. I'm not a fan of those wheels myself, but I love the color of the car! Yummy!

Comment

Nice Gold Impuls. Those are sweet.

Comment

Nice impuls! Keep it old school!

Comment

ROFLES NICE CAR

Comment

Can we just call you Huggy Bear? The dopest pimp rolling on Gold Impul's this side of the universe? I want those wheels.

Comment

those are cool wheels, and a sweet car. really awsome color. welcome to boards

Comment

haha yeah dope wheels bra, and i dig the color...i agree with ghost mang......Huggy Bear all the way

Comment

Lol Huggey Bear aiight thats cool.... well up till about 6 months ago i was a v dub man and nothing was cooler then an mk2
                            .....then my friend said he was going to take me drifting....me:wtf is that .......

me after drifting in his rx7: wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!..........so i've been going to the events looking at the cars trying it out and well a drift car seemed like aalot more fun so i bought this one and plan to get a chaser later on after a few years........beside sthat i payed just under 4g's for this canadian funds im looking t o get a kouki rear axle and a trd lsd and then some coilovers....any suggestions???? thenim looking into engine stuffs teh 20 valve seems so boring o me and a friend are looking into a tubo and such .... any comments question rants would be muchly appreciated!!!!

but besides all that.... im 19 ummmmm half black that's why my car is half gold and ummmm any other questions lemme know

also check out www.vancouverdrifters.org !!!

Comment

yeahhhh another coupe. very nice. big ups!

Comment

Working...
                              X