ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amature drift, front wheel drive automatic....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amature drift, front wheel drive automatic....

https://home.comcast.net/~pimpincars...peed_drift.3g2
    https://home.comcast.net/~pimpincars/drift.3g2
    https://home.comcast.net/~pimpincars/spin_out.3g2

what do ya think? that takes skill ya know! lol jk.. well it does, but not much...

This is all i have while i bid my time out for my AE86... then ill be sharing those videos with you! for now, this will have to sufice.

you have them in some other format?

Comment

.3g2? never heard of this extention? what plays it?

Comment

Someone else posted that format a week or so ago. Just update to the newest quicktime and you can play it. I never saw it before either.

Comment

It's a start. Work on initiating the drift, and maybe holding. Otherwise, you're stuck at your current point with a fwd. You can learn weight transfer techniques like feint and braking drifts, but that's about it. It's a good set of techniques to start on.

The choice of vehicle? Eh, I'm sure it's all you got right now. Just be smart and play it safe. I'm sure if you tap a curb or maybe a good bump, it might tip on ya. Wet road and gravel are you only choices really...the slipprier, the less G's you pull. Also, be willing to lose that vehicle if you wreck it...very possible when starting to drift or push your car in any way. It should be expendable. If it's not even yours, stop now. Just some words of caution.

edit:
          hmm...did I just do two posts?

Comment

cool another minivan drifter

Comment

Everyone, ya, its quicktime that you need. I have a friend record it on my camera phone... I posted tray sliding the other week that was in the same format... .3g2

Its verizon wireless' format for their *Censored**Censored**Censored* videos, that only work with quicktime cuz they are in bed together... but ya..

Minivan drifter - where are ur videos?

Everyone, LOL, its what i got for now, its cool, and fun, and gets basic techniques down okay... counter steering is sooo hard in front wheel drive that it really prepares you for a rear wheel drive car, as from driving rear wheel drive cars i noticed its MUCH easier to counter steer... If anyones ever tried it in a front wheel drive car, they know how freakin hard it is.

Drift for food: I hear ya man. Its what i have for now, and ive only been doing it when its wet outside, and when i have a wider road... Ive f-ed up the tires before doing some silly stuff and had to pay for tire balancing..... new tires..... allignment.... so ive learned a few lessons in the past 6 months of me having my license... Gravels fun too... i cant how much money ive spent on car washes before i got home just to clean the gravel off.... I've been taking everything pretty slow, around 40 miles an hour... Any more than that, and its darn near impossibly to counter steer. Ill work my way up, but by then, ill have my AE86..

Comment

Working...
              X