integra drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• integra drifting?

Ok well i was into drifting like crazy before i got my license and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...and i was lookin for a 240 or hachi or rx7 but i just couldnt find any in my price range...so i ended up selling for a 87 integra...now i can slide the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* outa this car useing the ebrake BUT my "friends" get pissed when i say i can drift..in magazines and such theres some that say it is drifting and some that say it isnt....what should i do? i want to drift sooo bad but i just dont have the money for a rwd right now

go find one of the 35 topics on FF drifting.

Why not just build you car to within your means and go have fun at track days, autocross, and touge? The integra is not a bad rig. Go do that, learn how to drive, humiliate your friends at their own game in your "inferior" car. Save some dough for another car while you are at it.

It might not be perfect but there's plenty you can do with what you have, so you might as well make the best of it.

Comment

When I ferst got here this was one of the first threads I read:

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=5911

There's some good techniques explained there. My favorite one is making the rear as light as possible (take out everything) and do some extreme feinting (explained there if you don't know) without touching the ebrake.

My two cents

Comment

Working...
      X