Tein M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tein M3

I got back from the BMWCCA autocross a little earlier and one of the more "conspicuous" cars there was a Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3 with full Tein graphics(including the little man and and coilovers), and the car was running the Tein EDFC. I was under the impression that Tein only made suspension products for Japanese cars. Can someone clear this up? Was this car just a one-off sponsored by Tein? I have pics if someone would like to see it.

Thanks,

CEO of OppLock

Post the pics man.

Comment

try going to teins website einstein.

Comment

Originally posted by boro240
        try going to teins website einstein.
        If you were referring to me:

I'm sorry I posted while you were on your fuccing period, I just think it's common courtesy to post pictures of a car rather than say "if anyone's interested I wouldn't mind showing you". Obviously you would know nothing about common courtesy because you have a APC carbon fiber wing stuck up your @ss. People like you really make me hate this board.

Comment

Here Opplock, this shows what cars they offer products for. Sorry about that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, I think he just crashed his mom's station wagon.

http://www.tein.com/prices.html

Comment

Thanks Weapon X, it surprises me that Tein makes suspension for cars like the Dodge Neon SRT-4, not that I have a problem with that car, but I just thought they mostly catered to Japanese cars.
            I can't post the pictures right now because I'm on the wrong computer, and no one is allowed on the internet on that computer until after 9. The two computers use different phone lines and the other computer uses the main, frequently used phone line. I will get some pictures up soon, though.
            As for boro240, I've noticed a that you have a tendency to snap at people and say rude things...I'm not sure who you're trying to look cool to, you just make people resent you.

CEO of OppLock

Comment

i wasnt talking to you weapon x, i was talking to opplock. and at any rate, no need to catch feelings.

its only common sense to check the manufacturers website if you wanna know what kinds of cars they make something for. im not a dickhead if people use their brains. hell i even gave the website so you didnt have to look for it.

frankly, i dont care what people think about me.
              Last edited by boro240; 12-07-2003, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Tein USA makes alot of products for cars here. Thats how they stay competitive

Comment

Good point, I suppose a company wouldn't do too well if they had a very limited customer base.

boro240,
                  You're right, I should have checked the manufacturer's website and to tell you the truth, the thought of doing that didnt even cross my mind, although most would think it would be the most obvious approach.

EDIT: I just went back to the Tein USA website, and it said that the E46 M3 suspension parts are "Now in Development". So I'm guessing this is the Tein testbed car.
                  Last edited by OppLock; 12-07-2003, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X