Team ROTORA (Update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team ROTORA (Update)

Team Rotora receives open invitation to D1 Grand Prix on Feb. 28, 2004 at Irwindale Speedway. A third D1 car is in the process of development. Stay tuned for more info.

I wonder if our invitation was special or open HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I hafta look.......................nope not RSVP just says get your arses here and drive.

Comment

Best of luck to you guys, I know you had some bad luck with a couple cars recently, but got everything back up fairly quickly!

Comment

all of the 8 qualified US D1 drivers are automatically invited to the next D1 event. i don't think any of them had to pay to get into this.

driftxtreem,

you are absolutely right...enough talk...just drift..see you out at irwindale...

TanabeUSA,

Thank you for the support. If there is one thing that any drift teams need is a reliable dirft car. need not worry, a third car will debut on Feb. 28th

Comment

Hey can you give us a little backround? Are you a driver or what? Good luck out there, ill stop by the booth.

Comment

I want to know the 3rd car now!!! hahaha...Well I am still trying to find a motel for this D1. Hey maybe Sashi and I can get a ride again? This time we can go faster then we did at SEMA? haha..Well good luck to all you Drifter! I can't wait to see you all.

Comment

I wish i could be there...anyway good luck to ROTORA TEAM!!!

Comment

Good luck guys! Can't wait to see you in action again

Comment

We appreciate the support. This photo, taken shortly after the D1, was just released. We will reduce our damage in the future. Fortunately BOMEX is good to us.

Also, sorry about the crushed Drifting.com logo. HAHA

Last edited by ROTORA; 12-10-2003, 12:36 AM.

Comment

sell me the Sil and no one gets hurt.....

Comment

!

kewlies so ur gonna post alot here ROTORa

Comment

He better be posting more...Also Ken is only 17 years old. if thats all the battle wounds he came out of D1 *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*! I would of totaled the car...That's why I just watch

Comment

Goodluck on the upcoming D1 GP USA(Feb. 28, 2004)....

Comment

ROTORA = Who?

Comment

by the way, u guys rock pretty damn good racing seats.....

Comment

Working...
                              X