Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask FORMULA D Something! (OFF TOPIC)

Originally posted by Weapon X
    I sympathize with you but I dont think they care. They promised us one thing, and delivered us something else. Fact of the matter is, I dont think we represent the larger group. There were sooooooo many stupid kids their in the stands, booing the GTO, saying f____ Rhys and F____ Sam, saying ridiculous $hit like Dai should win because he's more JDM, then later on talking about how they're going to get all these drift cars and go drifting all over the place. These are the kinds of people they WANT, they represent the larger demographic. It's ALL business. We say we want it taken slowly, do things right, dont need bull$hit to attract fans. They say that the sport needs money to progress, they need to tack on all the HIN cr@p to attract kids who will kill themselves and others, and potentially turn drifting the ways of drag racing. Well, Formula D wont step up to the plate and admit they f'ed up and basically did everything they said they wouldn't do, so WE have to take a stand and start our own events. Our fears have been answered, we know all our qualms will fall on deaf ears. I'm sure there will continue to be shitty Formula D events, but we don't HAVE to attend them. Let's generate support, do our own thing, and it can grow from there. If you dont like where this is going now then there's something in the works. If you're sick of the bull$hit send an e-mail to kevincrawford96@sbcglobal.net and tell him you're interested in doing something about it.
    its like when you leave a kung fu movie and you wanna be a ninja right afterwards. im sure the ninjas are pissed too.

Originally posted by pony
    its like when you leave a kung fu movie and you wanna be a ninja right afterwards. im sure the ninjas are pissed too.

dude that is the best analogy EVER

Comment

Working...
    X