Questions to FD Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions to FD Owners

I just wanna know the condition of your FD when you bought it and up until now. I aware of the apex seals and the O-ring overheating problems. But other than that, are there any other serious problems?

the turbos tend to go out around 100k same with the motor, i would change the fuel filter, vacum hoses and cooling system as well

Comment

Ok thanks...I'll look into that...Is there anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
        Ok thanks...I'll look into that...Is there anything else?

yea i would learn how to work on them

Comment

oh snap!

Comment

juku did u get an fd?

Comment

I'll tell you later...

Comment

nice congrats on the fd, make sure u do as many reliablity mods as possible, and keep the engine stock. than youll have less to worry about with detonation, but once you start eclisping 350rwhp your suceptablity greatly increases. dont crash it or put a nasty wing on it. dont rice it or put psitone8tr on your licenseplate.

make sure you get it tuned by one of the big 7 in the rotary industry (pettit racing in fl, kdr in virginia, t&r in nyc, judge ito in nj, pineapple racing in ? i forget thiers more but i cant remember right now)

and biggest of all dont be afraid, youd be surpised how great the rotary is as long as its tuned well. after every two engine or exhaust mods (should keep it stock but i doubt you will) bring it to a dyno and get it tuned. those are just some of the secrets. peace and afro grease

wayne p.s. post pics if u got any and giv us more information

Comment

I said I'll tell you later...

Comment

damn relax no need for an attitude, i just wanna know more cuz im sick and tired of people *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing up rx7s, they just keep the market *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up for the rest of us

Comment

srry abotu that last post i just got madd cuz i hate secrets, sorry thai

Comment

No problem, I know expression is hard to carry over in the forums(if you don use the icons). I only said I'll tell you later, because you assumed that I had one...No body knows that yet. Sorry to keep this a secret...I'll tell you later why I kept it a secret...

Comment

Working...
                        X