FC3S Drift Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC3S Drift Videos

does anybody know where to find fc3s drift videos. thank you very much if you find some

search at www.google.com or www.yahoo.com

Comment

don't be mean, if you have some or know or where to get some, share. If not...
      STFU!!!

lol

besides, google doesn't know all. only jeeves will ever know ALL!!!!!

ah hahahaha

god i'm retarded

Comment

do a search on kazaa.... or just ask for some. Sorry i don't have any well actually there was some on here on the board do a search on the forum

Comment

try the option videos, they have lots of fc3s samples of drifting and they also made an rx7 special video too. if your lucky like me and live in LA theres a japanese video rental store in some parts and they have them for rent, just look at the empty option video boxes and they should have a list of what cars that in the vids.hope this is of any help

Comment

google owns u!

Comment

Well I drive a FC, and I have put together a video with my friends of us drifting. I'm not very good, but you asked for it...

www.rangepc.com/videos/private/VangsVideo2.mpg

Comment

squints, nice vid man drift on

Comment

"straightway....brake....toe....and EBRAKE~! There~! RITE THERE~!"

Hahaha, that sounds exactly like what Forsberg says! Did you go to a DD or something and have Chris ride with you? Hahaha. Ever since last December when we first started driving together he has been saying that. Listen to him!!!! PULL THE AWESOME! hahaha

If you have no idea what i am talking about... uh.... just let me be. As for FC videos? Hmm i got one of Hariguchi on my computer. Heh. It rules. IM me if you want it. LRoss27

Comment

i actually never met chris in person but i got that quote from best motoring drift bible lol. i am half japanese but the translation is so OFF. it sounds so funny how the translator so into it. its on the ebrake technique

Comment

Working...
                    X