Formula D Open To All?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula D Open To All?

i heard a rumor that all forumla d events were gonna be open to any driver who registerd is this true?

well......its not like you can just show up to the event and say i want to compete"....i think you have to sign up before hand....
    you're probably not able to go to every Formula D event if you only signed up in Texas...
    and one thing to mention is that Formula D has a certain capacity that they can't pass...if they wanted they could make the number of people to try out only 70 and after 70 competitors fill it up no one else can sign up....
    someone feel free to correct me......

Comment

Naw your right. There was alot of first time competitors. It was open to anyone who wanted to enter as long as there was space.
      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Space and the 'first time' competator had AN ASSLOAD of money to build the car to meet tech specs and be able to compete. How else would they get people to drive at Formula D, besides qualification day before or day of event they don't really have Formula D qualification events. That will come when there are enough good drivers to put on a good show so they can make money while putting on the competitions. Lets face it, unless you want to see a crash, which I'm sure plenty of you do, competition events are boring until at least top 16 because there are a lot of people that, in these early stages of competitions, try to compete when their a$$ is more qualified for the stands.

Comment

Yes you are right. This year it was open to anyone. We always had acap of competitors and used practice as a place to qualify certian drivers. If they did not look safe we pulled them off track and refunded their fee's. Next year it may be a little different.

Comment

Maybe or is? Or have you not desided yet?

Comment

What I mean is we want to tweak things a bit. I don't want to say sometihng and then go back on it cuz I was premature in saying it.

Our goal is to always have the best drivers we can possibly have and also find a way for up and comers to either qualify to compete or be able to know they can compete if they meet certain criteria.

Comment

Yes, Formula D, I would like it if you would be able to keep a real way for up and comers to be able to qualify..my 300ZX is in the shop right now getting tweaked to tech specs and suspension and I would like to be able to compete in at least one event in 2005. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X