91' Isuzu Stylus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91' Isuzu Stylus

I already have a car, but I don't have access to it yet(still in the States with my brother). Anyways I was wondering if i should keep this car or sell it and switch to a S13 for my frst drift car. I don't know much about the specs of this car besides the fact that it has a sport clutch, short throat shifter, and a aftermarket 2.0 or 2.3 liter 4 cylinder engine(though i need new headers which are 500). My original car that I bought from him was a CRX but he wrecked that and bought this with my money. So any guesses?

Anything is much appreciated. oh by the way im 16

if you want to drift, go with the S13, as it is rear wheel drive. The Isuzu, as far as I know, is front drive only, and will not be suited for drifting at all.

also, it's a short *throw* shifter... as in the "throw" from gear to gear is shorter, enabling faster shifts.

Comment

Well, drift car wise, you need to have a rwd car, I have no idea if an Isuzu Stylus is rwd, you would need to find out. You will also need to get an LSD for it so make sure you can get one (for a good price if you cant afford much). If you can trade it for an s13 240 then do it def, or an AE86 for that matter. 86's and 240's are prolly the best to learn on in my opinion. But, you may wanna get some good seat time just practicing driving (grip) before you start to try to drift. So its basicly whatever you wanna do, but if you want to keep the stylus, find out if its rwd, and if it isnt then get rid of it as soon as possible if you plan on drifting. Good luck with it, and I hope you end up happy with whatever you end up doing.

Comment

thx for the help, and I knew it was fwd in the first place so i knew i couldnt do much with drifting so im gonna sell it and try to find a s13

Comment

Working...
        X