Pics from my trip to Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from my trip to Japan

Here are some pics from my trip to Japan this summer, enjoy!

A lot more pics Here!

Comment

Super cool. What are those cars in the second pic? The cream one looks pretty cool.

Comment

And what is that parking lot in the middle of all those overpasses? I've seen it many many times, always full of cool cars.

Comment

I believe those 2 cars are toyota soarers. And that parking lot is a rest area by the bay bridge in Yokohama, those overpasses are actually the exit from the bridge. It spirals down to the parking lot.

Comment

Love the Mine's R34.

Gotta give credit to the Toyota Chaser. The paint/sticker work itself is amazing. Looks like it would be a really clean car w/o the stickers.

Comment

hrm i just registered but i cant see the pics ?

Comment

I just realized cars in Japan are blindingly shiny

Comment

Not to mention the street lights...I love Japan at night time...

Comment

i love the rich light blue on that 240sx or at least i think it is a 240sx. I wonder what body kit it has?

Comment

i dont see A lot more pics in Here!

Comment

You're very lucky to make that trip. What was the occasion? And was it as blindingly expensive as I hear it is? Even with cars out of the picture, I would still love to see Tokyo. I mean, name the most important/coolest cities in the world right now. New York, London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Tokyo.

2 down, 4 to go.

Comment

Sorry fixed the problem, you guys should be able to see the pics now without having to register.

Comment

This is my 2nd trip to Japan actually, I was there 2 years ago as well. I have relatives in the Navy that live there so I went to visit them. My cousins showed me all the spots and cool car shops. The plane ticket was expensive(but worth it haha), food wasn't too expensive but everything else was. The toll roads there are insanely expensive!

4 down 2 to go for me

Comment

YEEEEE!!!!! IM GOING THERE!!!! THAT ISNT TOO FAR FROM WHERE IM STAYING AT CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Hey umm is there lots of tuning shops in yokohama? And did u get to see any street drifting in yokohama?

Comment

Working...
                              X