Jet Powered MR2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Powered MR2

I saw this earlier when surfing th web. It looked messed up bu then i found out it was no joke. Check it out.
    Attached Files

i found i link to the finished car, check it out.

tri jet mr2

Comment

LoL looks like something off of back to the future.....r thos just hug big *Censored**Censored**Censored* turbos/turbine things....

Comment

I've seen this before. What a waste of an AW11, it has like the equivalent of 15 HP.

Comment

i saw it a long time ago but it looks like something i developed after getting one eye gouged out and the other had pink eye.
          <*- [ anyways its probably just a show car. i cant imagine the messed up balance though. i bet it feels like its going to flip if you accelerate too much.

Comment

I'm skeptical. Look at those "Jets". They look a like turbos off of a diesel truck or something. Perhaps it shoots fire, but I doubt it creates enough thrust to get the car moving. Even if it did get moving, however, the short wheelbase of the MR2 would make the car uncontrolable at speed. Come on, haven't you guys seen the "Rocket Celica" episode of Monster Garage?

Comment

i was doubtfull if the car actually work myself. I just thought it looked odd. i nice eyecatcher though.

Comment

WOW.. a..TRITURBOED....shoebox......

Comment

LOL excessive lag!!! Im suprised that it fit so snuglly in the mr2 shell!

Comment

wow big time boost control there buddy

Comment

i think that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* its ghetto

Comment

glad u like it

Comment

Working...
                        X