Ghost of Palos Verde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost of Palos Verde

So I'm going on a "drive" w/ some friends my FD, a s13 w/ sr20det, a FC TII, and a hachi. My buddy w/ the FC is the one that knows this road the best. All of a sudden we see this blue/brown blur pass us and get in front of my friends FC. My friend goes chasing after this manic. I follow as fast as I can and I lose sight of them after 3 turns. I stop and just hear tire squeals. I later catch up to my friend waayyyy later and he tells me it's a blue Geo Storm!! If anybody is lucky enough to meet this car on the street, be forewarned he will leave you behind. From what I hear he has written a story on this forum. Something about suspension.... Right Mike?

lol!!!!

That Geo owns all! Never underestimate the power of the Geo, especially with women!

Comment

hahahahahaha jack ur funny walter told me about that u guys r funny...

Comment

Drifting is booming in Long Beach, weee.

Comment

They made an all wheel drive turbo Storm i believe.

It would own you.

Comment

This one is front wheel drive and the 4wd one is a Isuzu

Comment

yeah the izusu is a impulse turbo intercooler....theres one near to my house its *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing fast...

Comment

i know a guy who sold his 300ZX to drive his geo storm more. actually he sold it because he wanted a twin turbo one and he is still looking. i think the geo died. a moment of silence for the fallen geo storm.

Comment

My dads 1st car when he came to america was an isuzu impulse. he had the rare 4wd turbo'd 1. I remember it was gold, 5spd and it would just be so fast, Good times, good times.

Comment

palos verde owns in touge racing! weve been going there for a while now... with my friends 240,... stock ka24e and we ran into a s13 sr20 powered on the touge u dont need top speed or touge... u need good control and good speed around turns... palos verdes isnt really touge but its the closest to it... it has alot of straightaways which isnt good for my car (Æ86 GT-S corolla) but i can have so much fun up there with it...

Comment

Originally posted by ferny
                      palos verde owns in touge racing! weve been going there for a while now... with my friends 240,... stock ka24e and we ran into a s13 sr20 powered on the touge u dont need top speed or touge... u need good control and good speed around turns... palos verdes isnt really touge but its the closest to it... it has alot of straightaways which isnt good for my car (Æ86 GT-S corolla) but i can have so much fun up there with it...
                      we weren't "togue"ing

Comment

ok

Comment

i read this thread a few days ago, and when walkin to school, i saw a geostorm...ugly little suckers, but dang. Makes me wanna get one for a project car....

Comment

A b16 geo storm would be nifty.

Comment

a geo storm with a K series or maybe a H22 would be even better <8- )

Comment

Working...
                              X