Help I Need Parts!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help I Need Parts!!!

first of im a newbie to this forum but to drifting i am 16 an i finally got a s13 after working as a handyman with my dad.

ive been drifting with my friends since i was 13 the first car i drove was a s13 and i fell in love with the car as well as the AE86's but the s13 has more power so i wont spend much money on the engine alone!!!

so heres the real story i currently sigend up for this site as a member as you can see...and i just saw a thread that
    Hachi-roku04 posted for help for his car or getting one and i saw alot of posts and alot of help from u guys so i thought "well maybe they'll help me out."

P.S. i had a trueno!!!

my trueno was lost due to a unfortunate crash.

Comment

Waaaaaaait a minute...

What was your question?

Comment

there isnt such a thing as a stupid question....
        unless you ask a stupid question

Comment

Hrm...

well there really was no question. So I am going to assume you are looking for general advice.

In that case my advice is this: go sailing. Sailing is great fun. Better yet, go sailing along the new england coastline during a nice time of year. Who doesn't enjoy sailing?

Comment

okay fine sorry

well sorry i was just askin for help and i apologize for any spelling errors u have come accross onto.

and yes if anyone can...please post up addresses so i can find suspension, brakes and wheels, rollcages and areo parts please the egnine is already crancking 230 at the wheel due to new throttle body intake and exahaust, and a new turbine.

these were presents from some of my friends.lol i hope to make new ones in this forum and others

so please if your gonna be pissed just e-mail me your complaints or any thing else...heres my e-mail address:

Areial_Drifter@idh.zzn.com

Comment

ok ok ok. i think i'm following now. A few places i'd recommend going are, and i assume you mean web addresses...

Option auto salon option auto salon, prices are sometimes high but they have a good general selection and are easy to navigate if you just want to get an idea of the parts available.

Bulletproof from what i can tell they are legit and they are straight jdm heaven.

i don't know much about top end motorsports but they have a huge selection of links to jdm parts manufacturers if you want to look at actually companies and then try and find something you found that you liked...

Top end link page, you can navigate from there

boys, any disagreements are highly desired. I trust option and bulletproof, top end i don't know about. Give advice if you can, i'm curious myself.

Comment

Thanx you guys for the support

thnx 4 the support i just hope all the money i put into this car will pay off in the end...

Comment

I'm not sure exactly what parts you are looking for but we have a wide range of parts and we keep them in stock. By the first week in Oct. we will have over 3/4 of the Kei Office line of suspension products in stock and ready to ship. Check us out. www.driftfactory.com

Comment

http://www.raretrick.com/

http://www.tougefactory.com/
                    Last edited by FC_RAUL; 09-17-2004, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X