ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another domestic drifting video (4 mins long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another domestic drifting video (4 mins long)

The second power//slideways video thingy. Zipped to prevent streaming, encoded in MPEG2. Save, unzip and enjoy.

http://www.powerslideways.com/video/...ysTrailer2.zip

pretty flucking good for domestics, jus too bad there was only 1 super high speed drift, those are always fun.... Also I personally don't really like the idea of a "CamaRoku", Camaros aren't even in the same league as hachirokus... they are so much better in every way. Otherwise, awesome film, good music, nice drifting, and I live by that saying, "If you spin, HOLD IT DOWN!"

Comment

LOL Hold it down!!! Thks for the props!

Comment

I have WMP 10 and i can't watch the video. It says it was encoded with an unsupportable format or some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. ANd then its like Error downloading Codec....

Comment

Originally posted by scirocco
          Also I personally don't really like the idea of a "CamaRoku",
          My car got the nick name "cama-roku" from my friend way back when. I used to always drift with the Hachi guys at drift sessions. I became like...an adopted child into the hachi family haha. Then one day my friend just called it the "cama-roku" It kinda just stuck with the car. Or it's also called the "KAMaro" since my last name is Kam O_o

Comment

Okay i love the idea of Kamaro... thats so cool... but i just don't like CamaRoku, at least you didn't think of it as the coolest possible name... at least I don't think so... Well you're a good drifter so you could call it a Camacivic and I would still like it (please, don't do that)

Comment

vid wont work! i have windows media player 9. help!?

Comment

Yea the video didn't work on my Apple computer on Quicktime or WMP. But it played on my HP though...dont' know why considering the Apple has more up to date programs.

Comment

hey that track looks familiar!!!!

here...http://hometown.aol.com/kiddorifto/superkid.mpg

sorry for jacking the thread. oh yeah BTW for people who think auto is hard to drift, crazy's car is auto and revlimit used to have auto. and i still like Camaroku name. It's a long trademark you've had. how long have you had that name? couple of years already I think.

oh yeah at the DS night event had 2 new guys that were driving my two previous cars. was kinda cool seeing that. oh yeah dis kenny.

Last edited by UF31Leopard; 09-16-2004, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Hmm looks like the MPEG 2 encoding is messing people up. Sorry guys, I was trying to squeeze as much quality in a sub 20 meg file as possible. When I get some time later I'll re-encode the video in MPEG 1. It'll still be under 20 megs but the quality will be much lower. I have a good quality MPEG 1 version but it was 44 megs, little too big for the people on dialup. Thanks for viewing though!!

Comment

yeah i guess if the name's got a history its all good

Comment

Here is a low quality version of the video encoded in MPEG1:

http://www.powerslideways.com/video/...ler2-Small.zip

High quality version will be coming soon, but its gonna be like 40 megs. bandwidth killer!!

Comment

...ANGER...ANGER...ANGER... lol

I like it. A higher quality version would be nice. I'd like to hear that raw domestic power a little cleaner, vroom! music to my ears.

Comment

you guys rock!

Comment

Great vid. I would have appreciated better, quieter, or no music. I like to hear the cars. Why are you guys all driving camaros from the same era? Why not some other car like a newer/older camaro, a mustang, or something?

Just some thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                              X