importing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• importing question

hey, i was wounder what do u guys think would be the cost of importing a 180sx to cali .it would be a drift car would it be worth it and would it be had to regster and if so how much does that cost thanx

Not to sound like a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, but if you're genuinely serious about this, which most new kids arent (hey we all have dreams), then you should do the research yourself. Unfortunately I cant give you a general idea how much it would cost so just check around places such as J-garage and Auto Con Xion.

Comment

i was just wounder an estimate before i really get into it im not plaining on get one that soon like around a year or 2 and if it was really worth it thanx for ur help tho

Comment

you can do it but it is close to imposible and pricy. It is so hard to get the car registered especally in california. My advice is just get a 240 hatchback and just work with that you will havbe a lot leass problems

Comment

could i get like a 240 and do like a 180 conversion? or what?thanx

Comment

You can import it into Canada for around $10K,if you have connections,you could have ot in for $5K or less.Than you would have to ship to the US and register it as a race vehicle.

Comment

autoconxion..or autoconxion..oh, and autoconxion

lol well its just they had a 180 once..not anymore im sure, but they have stuff like that. it'll cost ya though buddy, but you can like check out stuff at rbmotoring too i think.

Comment

thanx do u guys now of any other importer because i was looking around and i couldnt find a 180 thanx

Comment

you checked autoconxion yeah?? they have 180s.....!

Comment

just get a 240sx...its basically the same but lhd and ca or ka instead of SR and the 180sx on the side and back...a 240 would be cheaper and as good as a 180...u can get a 180sx conversion but itll still be a 240 hatch

Comment

uh huh yup. i totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
                        autoconxion..or autoconxion..oh, and autoconxion

lol well its just they had a 180 once..not anymore im sure, but they have stuff like that. it'll cost ya though buddy, but you can like check out stuff at rbmotoring too i think.

where did lucy hear about autoconxion??
                        david @ autocinxion has 6 JDM silvia's in his shop this sunday he just dosen't have them on sale on ebay. He's my JDM parts importer. Yall wanna see my project 240!?!?!?!? haha!!!

If your mom has a chevy surburban you can trade it in for a silvia!!! Some japanese people will do anything for an american gas guzzler.

Comment

ahahaha cute jay ..nice try but no props for you on this one

hehe i actually originally knew bout conxion from this auto magazine thing. it had all these RHD ads..and im like dayum!! theres my fav shop!! haha sorry buddy

Comment

Youre in cali? I dont know any importers in cali. But I know some on the east coast and TX.

Interjected opinion: get a 240. Want some real sliding, get a s14. Still cheaper then importing, and street legal. Stop.

Suraido Sutango, Hollywood, and 87 GN and they are found in the link below, attached for your convenience. Oh Hollywood got or knows a friend who got a S15 here before motorex started doing it, so...talk to those guys.

Comment

yeah yeah .. i know i'm bringing up an old thread ... but do any of you know what happened from the guys that used to run autoconxion back in '03? specifically i'm looking for Jay that used to work there.

AutoConXion

Comment

Working...
                              X