Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youichi imamuras 86

does anybody have any pictures of it

i'm guessin its new? cause last i saw, youichi immamura drove the Apexi FD3s

Comment

i think it might be his street car not sure though but it was before the apex fd

Comment

thats backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk in the dayyyyyy i have a movie with him and ueo swap cars and NOB and miki swap cars.... its drift tengoku vol 6

Comment

dam you guys are really noobs. imamura started off driving 86s. he was actually one of the more well known ae86 drivers back in the day.

Comment

hahhaaa stupid noobies................wait i didn't know that either!!

Comment

really just because you don't know that in japan imamura was one of the better known 86 drivers back in the day really doesn't make you a noob. now if you ask if a 240 is fwd or rwd then you would be a noob. just because you know some bit of trivial information doesn't mean you have to rub it in to everyone that doesn't know. Just share your info with people and be nice about it

- peace

(oh yeah, back to the topic, so blueballz do you have any pics of this 86?)

Comment

it was/(is?) poop brown.
                pretty cool car if you ask me.

Comment

You ARE a n00b cause "Back in teh day" was 2001 and before. Only in 2002 did he drive something different than an 86 (he drove an Altezza for half the season). Then swtiched to the FD.

As for DT vol. 6: SO RAD. I suggest everyone try and buy a copy. You can see some really really impressive techniques from Miki (and Stinger obviously). Or if you drive one of them 86 things, you get to drool over Ueo and Imamura. And they spend lie 1/4 of the video going over set up on the cars, from camber, to toe, to caster, spring rates, etc etc. It rules.

Comment

some pics i "borrowed" from club 4ag. this is back when his car was flat brown. later on he painted his car a darker glossy brown. i know he had couple other ae86 too, but this one was the most popular.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                      You ARE a n00b cause "Back in teh day" was 2001 and before. Only in 2002 did he drive something different than an 86 (he drove an Altezza for half the season). Then swtiched to the FD.

As for DT vol. 6: SO RAD. I suggest everyone try and buy a copy. You can see some really really impressive techniques from Miki (and Stinger obviously). Or if you drive one of them 86 things, you get to drool over Ueo and Imamura. And they spend lie 1/4 of the video going over set up on the cars, from camber, to toe, to caster, spring rates, etc etc. It rules.
                      man i bet you know everything because you watch every episode and have been drifting for three years. Congrats!

*Sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by DriftinCressida
                        man i bet you know everything because you watch every episode and have been drifting for three years. Congrats!

*Sarcasm
                        WOW i bet you have a hard time dealing with reality. WTF, if you are inexperienced at drifting and you talk *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to someone who is very experienced, do you think you are better or know more or something? I don't get it. I am not saying that being NEW to the sport is bad, I am saying you are NEW to the sport because his AE86 is really OLD. If you were NEW you would not know about the OLD stuff. It doesn't mean you are stupid or anything. Christ, mate, this is very strange. Whya re you getting mad at me?

Comment

when i saw immamura ditched the ae86 for an sxe10 and then the fd, i was PISSED. he rocked that little ae86 like nobody's buisness. he was my ae86 hero for a long time, and is still one of my fav's to watch, regarless to what he drives. the man is insane, but still very calculated. like a mixture of numoken and nobuteru.

so since i only knew immamura as "the ae86 guy"... do i get a cookie? am i so damn gangster because i knew that? lol
                          people need to lighten up and just have a good time.

oh yeah, STUPID NEWBS!! haha just kiding. new talent is always in need of discovery. or vice versa.

Comment

that hachirok was the bomb with some gold stickers on it... i used to have a pic of teh car in my last computer.....

Comment

Working...
                            X