Drift//road Tracks????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift//road Tracks????

anyone know of any around louisiana missippii or like houston area texas???/

throw east coast of florida in the mix. I should have a car soon, i need a place to rip up. i don't groove on the whole street thing. maybe an abandonedish street not around houses or trees or anything, at night, with a helmet on, and laser beams shooting all around in a crazy spe....

one of these days i'm gonna have to grow up.

but yeah, any in florida? i thought like daytona or something. orlando speedway i think is just a dragway, i have no idea, i haven't looked into it, due to my lack of wheels.

Comment

check the superstreet website. they have information about local tracks like blah blah won this. they will probably have links to the actual sites.

Comment

i don't live down there but well the problem is my dad owns some warehouses and they are empty with huge parking lots, i wanted to get some guys together for drifting since i'm new to it and just wanted to watch but my dad says anything could happen. if a guy hits a small peice of glass and gets a blowout he could sue us. anyone who owns a lot for you to rip up would be afraid you would sue them if something happened

i know guys go over to my dad's lots at night on weekends and do burnouts lol. i thought of setting up a hidden camera to film them.

Comment

houston has www.dailydrifter.com and www.driftclubs.com

Comment

Working...
          X