RS*R Chicago ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS*R Chicago ???

Where is everyone staying at? I'd like to meet people before/after/during the event.... so just curious....still need to pick a hotel.

We will be staying at the Holiday Inn in Joliet.

Naoki
    www.driftday.com

Comment

oh damn back to the high school days hotel party bitches hahaha

Comment

In my room. I live like 30 minutes away from it. My friends cousin is setting up that even on the 29th. I might go if i can get 25 extra bucks. Or just go afterwords for the free car show. The drift demo and comp is gonna include Orido and Hayashida plus the top U.S. drifters. The more money it can get the more festivals there will be so check it out.

Comment

i'll be there! i live a couple hours from joliet, so i wont be staying overnight... i have been trying to get people from centralillinoisimports.org to go, but there doesnt seem to be much interest...
          oh well, drifting is awesome, and it will be great to have an event like this close to home, i really hope there will be more in the future

Comment

we will be there and have no clue where we are stayign yet lol

www.bubbadrift.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ris4drift
              we will be there and have no clue where we are stayign yet lol

www.bubbadrift.com
              that el camino is awesome!!! please tell me ya wear mullet wigs and stained wife beaters

Comment

I'll be there saturday and sunday Helping out with the other ClubFR.net chicago guys...

Comment

Working...
                X