B.C. spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.C. spots

Hey im going british columbia and would like to here of any good drift spots in the southern area.

have you tried cypress bowl road (its good for rally actually) or maybe highway 99 where it meets highway 91? there are some good onramps and offramps there its a complicated intersection and ive done it before, but watch out cause its dangerous. There is also marine drive. It's just like touge if you drive the whole thing up to UBC. There's also the George Massey Tunnel for some good high-speed runs, if you don't mind the horrible traffic jams. This is al i can think of now except for the norhern road up to grouse mountain, but its pretty much a residential area up there so i wouldn't do it. Anyhow, go look for some good roads in vancouver or, even better, take it to the track.

Comment

er...i dont think its good to give such explicit location names. at least not in public chat. probly be safer to pm him the places.

Comment

ya but i never run those spots anymore... im really the only person who ever has probably. Also, the cops know abou marine drive, its well know for street racing.

Comment

Working...
        X