Stupid people!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid people!!

OK i live in bakersfield CA i sometimes hang out with my friends at a taco bell and alot of ricers and racers show up there its sometimes cool sometimes not, well i see a 92 blue 240sx drive by nice wheels kinda peels out when leaving his parking space (typical for retards to do) and as hes waiting at the light to turn left at the light he attempts to be a cool guy with a rwd car to drift or whatever well he gets it pretty sideways and all, but probably was to stupid to realize that the momentum the car was going at and the amount of counter streering to correct himself would send his car sideways in the other direction. well yeah i dont think i couldve have laughed or have been any frustrated when his car came plunging into the sidewalks curb **CRUNCH** yeah so me in curiousity and in anger drove by to see the damage and to yell at the faulker for endangering other people and especiallly the car. he had fluid leaking from every part basicly oil and water. i basicly told the kid slash *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* if i ever saw him trying to drift or whatever his attempt was i would personally to him fitting into his huge 4 inch exhaust, the point of this story keep retards like that from ruining drifting and what it is, people think they are invincible and are gods in their own mind, so lets keep our passion and love for something great alive for a long time and whipe out and prevent drifting accidents from retards, thank you-

marc

how are we gonna prevent retards?

Comment

don't worry, retards have a higher rate of death than most people

Comment

lol

Comment

happens alot around here too. Pulled up next to a 240 just last night in my FC and its POURING rain. He tried to race me off the light. i was like WTF??? Are we having a burnout comp?? dumbass

Comment

ya, this is when natural selection really helps us all. thank you mr. charles darwin. i used to do that kind of stupid 'macho' stuff, but then i realized, im not some steroid beefed up football player. why show off to these people. why not just show off to myself. thats why drifting alone is much more fun to me... to bad i dont have a drift car but eh

Comment

That was really close to bashing drifting. You kept talking saying "attempts to be a cool guy with a rwd car to drift or whatever ". That almost sounds like you think all rwd people think they are cool guys and try to drift?

Comment

yeah dude all rwd people are trying to be cool and drift...since many people drive rwd cars just to get to work...its all good

Comment

Sorry to bring up an old forum..

smileydrifter your in bakersfield? so i am i. What tacobell did this story take place at? not right there in rosedale by the freeway did it?

Comment

That's a good story. But I have to say that if it was me who messed up say on the mountain and trashed my car and someone came up to me and said what you did, I would beat them into the ground.

Comment

I kind of lost intrest in your complaint after you said you hung out at taco bell...

Comment

gump was a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and he became famous. retards are this worlds center piece.(im retarded by the slightest touch and im OK) i saw 2 subaru STis going at a speed higher than I ever went, 130 MPH, on public streets.

Comment

the more you know, the more you realize how much you don't know.<- it's a well known saying, stride to truly understand it.

Comment

ahhh, justice is served yet again.

Comment

Working...
                            X