New Person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Person

Hi everyone I'm Amanda, my name is usually UnosGirl I probably know some of you from Nadine's site... Sometime soon I'm going to start learning how to drift (in the process of finding me a car right now) I've been wanting to learn for more than a car now and am just not getting the guts to actually go through with finding a car and start actually learning.. So if anyone knows any cheap 240s let me know Any helpful tips would be appricated I'll have a site up soon following my life as I take on learning..

nice, its nice to see more minorities (girls, black people, latino/a etc etc etc) comming into the scene
    my names wayne.

Comment

welcome to the site........lots of cool peps here....you're favorite car?

Comment

my favorite car... I love S15 Silvias... but my favorite car that's fesible for me to have I want an S13 coupe or hatch right now I love them!

Comment

awesome...

at least you're honest, and you are willing to learn. too many people come here thinking they know everything, yet they've never been behind the wheel of a moving vehicle (or worse, their only connection to the automotive world is Initial D).

anyway enjoy your stay, and feel free to ask any questions as long as they haven't been asked 50,000 times before (my subtle hint for you to become friends with the search button).

Comment

Oh believe me I've been around Forums long enough to know to search Drifting is not that big of a sport in the area, I'm trying to change that kinda hehe I'm from around the Bristol area.. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions I usually just do a lot of reading on these until I start knowing a little more about what I will be talking about.. so don't watch for me posting a lot i'm sure i'll be on here reading more that posting for now...

Comment

sounds like you've got the right approach. I am a big fan of the S15 soon, but for the road, my little AW11 MR2 will have to suffice. Desperately needs some upgrades!

Comment

welcome hope you learn as much as I have and good luck with drifting. Laters

Comment

Welcome to the boards

Comment

watchout if you like Initial D. lots of Initial D haters in the noobs zone like (*cough_cough*) malcom.
                    Last edited by childprodigy_89; 10-21-2004, 07:20 PM.

Comment

i've never even watched indial_d

Comment

what?? hahaha... I don't care about Initial D... I've never watched it, so I can't pass judgement on it. The only think I don't like is when people say "oh takumi did this with his car, so therefore it's the best way to drive."

It's entertainment. Watching Initial D isn't stupid... quoting it as fact is.

Comment

hi, and welcome to the forums.

Comment

Working...
                          X