D1GP [japan] Rd. 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP [japan] Rd. 5

I'm proud to announce that our driver, Ryuji Miki took 1st place in this recent competition. He beat out Imamura in the final round to recieve a full 20pts for the records. This puts him in second place overall, trailing a mere 6pts. behind Taniguchi.

Imamura came back the next day and won the allstar, high technique, competition.

The drifting team competition was taken by team "WAKU WAKU DOKI DOKI" which was compromised of Ryuji Miki and KAZAMA.

If you have any images or videos, please shoot them to me at roo@topsecretjpn.com as we are very proud of Miki-san and I'm trying to put together content for the webpage.

wow congrats to the Top Secret team

Comment

congrats man!!!!! go top secret!

Comment

great job miki-san. i admire his skills

Comment

Woo Hoo! Miki is a maniac. I derive much of my style form him and Hariguchi. Since Hariguchi doesn't put up with the D1 Bullsh1t anymore, Miki is one of my favorite D1 drivers.

I really liked his Blue S14. Last time I talked to him, he said he still has it (street car, I assume). topsecret2003, is there any way for you to ask him if he still drives the Blue S14 (street/touge drift)?

Comment

go top secret, when did u guys start posting here?

Comment

Yeehaw, at last Ryuji-San won! Yay, I've been waiting for it since the beginning of the season! Good job Top Secret.

Comment

Yeah..go Top Secret!!
                great job.Congrats

Comment

congrats miki, i only have one short little clip of him from irwindale. top secret you should post some videos

Comment

Working...
                  X