My Z on Ride w/FunkFlex on Spike TV!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Z on Ride w/FunkFlex on Spike TV!

Anyone happen to record this? Just turned the TV on a bit early to watch Redline TV, the show before was "Ride with Funkmaster Flex" and they did a segment on Drift Day First they show Ryan Hampton explaining the course during drivers meeting, then they interview Nadine, and she shows off her awesome "Hawain flower floor mats" and Bride seets Then they show some drift footage, and guess who's car Felt good to see it on TV, It was a pretty good run too

Mazal tov!

Comment

MAN!! i have been trying to get a copy of that episode also! that was me in the red ae86 w/ ryan hampton! i have never even seen it but i heard my car was in quite a few shots! i have NEVER seen my car on video and it would be awsome to see that.
      are you the guy with the grey 350z? man you were doing great out there. good job.

SOMEBODY PLEASE make a copy if you have a tape or if you can file share it or something... let us know!!!
      thanks!

Comment

girl,that is not your car. =D

Comment

AE86shinchu, Your car was shown the most! Looked great!

Yarzan, hey how's it going get a car yet? be safe!

Comment

psh i wish 55000 sheckels for a 200sx, uve got to be kidding, email me man,we gotta talk.

Comment

i have the epasode on Tivo! Is there ayway that i can transfer it onto my computer to show it?

Comment

do u have a digital camera? if so it is possible with the rightr connections and all.

Comment

If you got the show on tivo...

Tivo has a few outs in it, if i had to guess i'd say rca, coax and maybe even rgb. Disregard the rgb and try and find a way into your pc using either the rca's or the coax. One thing i'd recommend is talking to someone about GigaPocket. If you don't have a way in, get it. It's a little pricey, but i promise you it's worth it. I have all kinds of stuff because i just run my satellite reciever box straight into my computer and record with gigapocket

Ghetto Computer Tivo. Gotta love it.

Ok, so i just looked around, and giga pocket may just be a vaio exclusive. also, it takes some decent machine credentials to run it. 3.2 or 3.4 pentium, and so on.

I would try and find something similiar though, and you should be set. or just do like i did and buy a vaio best pc i've ever owned.

(it's got another set on the back, so i run my tv in, and my ps2 to record super hecka bad gt3 drift footage)
                  Attached Files

Comment

sorry i don't have that cool shiz on my comp. I have a viao sony notebook. I will admit it does rock, but i have tried those jack before and my comp can get them fine. It's jst actuall getting them to the site. Help?

i love ghetto tivo

Comment

once its on your computer, PM me and i can guide u through the process

also my AIM is: yarxan, so hit me up if u see me online.

Comment

zerodrifter, if you find a way to get this uploaded that would be great! Let me know if I can help in any way... worst case maybe you could put it on VHS or DVD for us? I will pay for the blank tape/disc and shipping.

Comment

Working...
                        X