Girlfriend XMAS Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend XMAS Ideas

HELP! I have no idea what to get my GF. Anyone got good ideas? Mind you I'm on a tight budget, the bank is cheap when it comes to paying its employees.

I was hoping to make her something. Think getting her a domain name and building her a site is lame? Its cheap and personal no?!

Thanks in advance

I know what you mean by Banks neing cheap....I used to work in one...well....3....When you said that I automaticly checked if you were from Canada and BINGO, yea you are. I used to work for the Royal Bank, then the Bank of Montreal and lastly the Scotia Bank (they pay very well ).

As for the gift, building a website for her is a great idea imo. Take a lot of your time for her. It is very considerate taking in hand that you have a tight budget.

I vote for website.

Spec.

Comment

I thought Royal pays the best? Im planning on staying since its easy to move up once you're in....help finance my expensive hobbies

Think I'll go for the website...thanks for the help

Peace outside!

Comment

lonely driver for life!!!.........
        Damnit

Comment

DRIFT and they will come

Comment

RE:

Dirft Bible =P

Comment

!

thats why i couldnt get any of em?

Comment

I say you do a combo make her something and buy her someting enexpensive.That works preety good all the time.It really maters what kind of girl you have.Some exspect pressents, some are content with you putting your time into something you made. I dont know about the website, but its creative.I made my girl a video with pictures of us and music and stuff.She loved it.Good luck.

Comment

You shouldn't have to get your gf anything. She should be happy that she has you. If you really adamant about getting her something you should get her a dvd of "Pimps up Hoes Down" and as you are handing it to her say, "Know your role woman!" Or you can give her an apron and some oven mits and tell her to get back in the kitchen. hahha jk no offense man

Comment

a box of condems

Comment

give her maybe a dozen roses some chocolate and so something really sweet like i dont know sing for her or something. sounds *Censored**Censored**Censored* but will get you laid

Comment

Getting laid isnt the problem...finding her something out of the ordinary on a super tight budget is. I havent gone out in 2 weeks to save for Xmas presents...my car is sitting the driveway with zero gas.
                        Oh...BTW...does the kouki S14s have a gas light? I've been to scared to venture that far...anyone know from experience? How much do I have in reserve if there is a light?

Comment

Bais such a pimp

Comment

A bottle of asprin. If she says "Whats this for I dont have a headache" Then you know what your next gift to here will be. And dont tie a ribbon to your unit and present it like Santa Clause shell get that headache she didnt have quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Special K
                              Getting laid isnt the problem...finding her something out of the ordinary on a super tight budget is. I havent gone out in 2 weeks to save for Xmas presents...my car is sitting the driveway with zero gas.
                              Oh...BTW...does the kouki S14s have a gas light? I've been to scared to venture that far...anyone know from experience? How much do I have in reserve if there is a light?
                              It does, I've been there many of time my friend. It only seems to click on with like 10, maybe 15 miles left. So get a hose and start suckin

Get your girl what I'm getting mine.... a swift kick in the a$$. Then say, "its from the heart baby."

Comment

Working...
                              X