ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Auto showrooms or drifting in Tokyo please help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Auto showrooms or drifting in Tokyo please help!!!!

Hello all, im going to be in Tokyo from the 1 - the 10th of October and I was hoping you all could help me out. Im looking for Auto manufacture/ tuner showrooms or drifitng. if any of you all could provide me with the locations of these places I would be very grateful.

Nissan Motor Sports
    Toyota
    Mugen
    Spoon
    Honda museum
    Tommy Kaira
    Top Secret
    RE Amamiya
    Mazda
    Mines
    HKS
    Apex
    Super Autobacs
    Mega Web
    Or any other must see car related places/things
    Ect.

Thanks in advance.

Go to Daikokou in Yokahama around 10ish. They always got somethin jumpin' off. Go to Hoppo and Usui also.

Comment

I am going to Japan as well! Only, Im going for Christmas. I will be staying very close to Yokohama. I have learned that about 45 minutes away from Tokyo is Yokohama. Thats where you will find tuning shops, drifting, and the big Daikoku rest stop car shows.

Comment

Re: Looking for Auto showrooms or drifting in Tokyo please help!!!!

Originally posted by TommyKairaR
        Hello all, im going to be in Tokyo from the 1 - the 10th of October and I was hoping you all could help me out. Im looking for Auto manufacture/ tuner showrooms or drifitng. if any of you all could provide me with the locations of these places I would be very grateful.

Nissan Motor Sports =really fun place, know how to get there
        Toyota- Amulux in Tokyo
        Mugen
        Spoon -Not far from my house Tokyo
        Honda museum I went to the one with the robot.
        Tommy Kaira Right next to super auto bacs in Chiba.
        Top Secret - been there done that
        RE Amamiya- havnt been do his shop but i gave him a hug at d1.
        Mazda
        Mines
        HKS
        Apex
        Super Autobacs -all over the place in my neighborhood
        Mega Web- CHiba, sobu line from tokyo
        Or any other must see car related places/things
        Ect.
        Top Secret- really cool guys.
        If you are coming from the us buy a rail pass.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Some of those places are really cool, but they are kind of far apart where do you really want to go? It took us a few hours to get to top secret from tokyo, Super auto bacs and TOmmiakira are clse together. Here is what you do and I have told others to do this, print out the addresses of all the places you want to go and go to your hotel lobby and ask how to get there.

Comment

The problem is I wont have access to a car so Daikokou will be hard to get to at night. The Buses and subway stop running early. Another problem is I cant find the addresses to a lot of these places or direction. If anyone knows where I can find addresses I would be greatful.

Comment

Yo take your *Censored**Censored**Censored* to NAnbu or try to make it to osaka And watch some sick *Censored**Censored**Censored* drifting....peace... if you dont have a car go down to yokosuka naval base and meet up with some americans down there and ride with them.....itll be all worth it dude! wish i was back there right now... PEace

Comment

Yeah my program moves on from Beijing the 29th of Oct to Kyoto so ill prob check out Osaka's scene such as Signal Auto and such places. Im just going to be in Tokyo for the National holiday in China, Oct 1-10th.

Comment

Working...
                X