One More Question I am really gonna need answered>>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One More Question I am really gonna need answered>>>>

Alright I'm sorry if I get annoying with the questions, lol, don't mean to, but I'm the new kid on the block, I know about drifting, just the car I will be getting in my future, or possible drift cars , lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | What about using a ||Suzuki Aerio Sedan|| as a Drift machine?|
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

, all these cars I pick have like little or no aftermaket support, lol

go find info if its FR, if so congrats, if not, congrats.

Comment

It's not Front engine Rear wheel drive so, not really a drift car. No aftermarket support and an underpowered drivetrain. Good Luck

Comment

K cars have a huge following, yes there are k car drifters... here they will fall scrutiny to the people that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and moan about FF drifters because most K cars are FWD.

A k car is a small litreage usually small bodied car, like the aerio.

Comment

hmm...isnt there an option for the Suzuki Aerio to be AWD? im pretty sure there is. i also saw one in an SCCA Rally...so there is some aftermarket. just gotta find it...

Comment

ok sorry for multi-post...just checked Suzuki online fer ya'. you can only get the AWD model which is LX AWD it starts at 16k+ but its only available in 4-speed auto.

other than that the FF 155 DOHC motor dosent sound too shabby. not bad for a 2.2L. anyways good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Oddball 7
              hmm...isnt there an option for the Suzuki Aerio to be AWD? im pretty sure there is. i also saw one in an SCCA Rally...so there is some aftermarket. just gotta find it...
              You cant really base Rally Races for info on cars even if it is "just" at the SCCA level. All the cars are extremely modified. I wish I had an AWD, turbocharged Ford Focus

Europeans have a lot of cars that suck here in the states but are nice over there. Just like Japan. Lucky people..

Comment

You know, if you want a Drift car and you are starting out, why on earth would you need info on a Suzuki Aero?

Go to the "New to Drifting" section where you should be anyway if you are asking what kind of car you need, and search around. There are like 20 posts dealing with cars. Put some effort into finding out about a sport that you want to be in.

Comment

Ghost of Duluth : You know, if you want a Drift car and you are starting out, why on earth would you need info on a Suzuki Aero?

Go to the "New to Drifting" section where you should be anyway if you are asking what kind of car you need, and search around. There are like 20 posts dealing with cars. Put some effort into finding out about a sport that you want to be in.

i say word!!!!.....

Comment

Working...
                  X