• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Saying FF drifting sucks

but.................
    http://www.erborrico.com/206raba.wmv

amateur... he seemed to panic

Comment

so that's where they put the spare on those....

Comment

lol yeah i seen this vid a few days ago, i posted it up in a thread of its own but it got erased by the admins or somthing

Comment

He wasnt trying to drift. Just watch it. He came into the corner too fast, slammed on the breaks................

Comment

now way, he WAS trying to drift. notice how he only hit the brakes after he EASILY made the corner but when he saw the motorcycle he panicked or was just not good at it and hit the wall... if you look closely, he only hit the brakes when the scooter/bike came into view and he had time to react.

Comment

U have NO RIGHT to call anyone an amateur when you have no proof of showing that YOU AREN"T AN AMATEUR URSELF.

Comment

All those people watching and nobody signaled the driver that there was oncoming traffic?

Anyways, great vid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DriftinCressida
                  U have NO RIGHT to call anyone an amateur when you have no proof of showing that YOU AREN"T AN AMATEUR URSELF.
                  i second that motion.

anyways, i just hope the guy was alright...the airbag deployed so thats good. at least he didnt hit the guy on the bike and his girlfriend or whever was on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by scirocco
                    now way, he WAS trying to drift. notice how he only hit the brakes after he EASILY made the corner but when he saw the motorcycle he panicked or was just not good at it and hit the wall... if you look closely, he only hit the brakes when the scooter/bike came into view and he had time to react.
                    Dude you REALLY need to calm down. For some reason you have been flaming and just not contributing anything for a while now. WTH happened, you use to be cool. As for the guy in the video, he deserves it for trying to do something stupid on city streets, in the day time, during rush hour.

Comment

holy schmidt! could you imagine being on the first scooter!!! i would probably crap myself right then and there!@

ryan

Comment

What an absolute moron. I don't care if he was the drift king in a beautiful S15, anybody who does that on a blind corner at high traffic time without lookouts is an idiot. He easily could have killed those 2 on the motorcycle.

Comment

okay after re-reading my post i guess i didn't say what i mean. I didn't meen to sounds so much like.... a prick. But anyways, i only capitalised the WAS part because if i said... no he was trying to drift or something like that it might be misunderstood. I didn't mean to flame. Also,

Originally Posted by MarshallMX5
                          What an absolute moron. I don't care if he was the drift king in a beautiful S15, anybody who does that on a blind corner at high traffic time without lookouts is an idiot. He easily could have killed those 2 on the motorcycle.
                          Agreed

Originally Posted by Skills
                          holy schmidt! could you imagine being on the first scooter!!! i would probably crap myself right then and there!@

ryan
                          Me too.

Originally Posted by jaydm180sx
                          All those people watching and nobody signaled the driver that there was oncoming traffic?
                          I know! They should have had a better system for signaling what is around the bend. And did you see the traffic afterwards? Definitely not a good place to drift. They also should have helped him out faster as you can get seriously injured in a crash like that.

Originally Posted by DriftingCressida
                          Whoa dude I don't think we need to get so worked up about something so small on an internet forum. I am just stating my opinion on what I saw. I am sure there are some people somewhere who think that guy is a smart and exceptional driver, and I am not going to argue with them for the sake of status on a forum (By the way, I am not referring to you. I have read many of the things you have to say and I know you are much better than to carry that kind of attitude).

Originally Posted by NismoSigma
                          As for the guy in the video, he deserves it for trying to do something stupid on city streets, in the day time, during rush hour.
                          You nailed in on that one dude. Day time driving is more dangerous than people are led to believe. However, as for what you said about me flaming and not contributing for a while now, just try searching for my recent posts. I have contributed to some threads, but this site isn't my life, racing is. When I have free time and I'm bored, I sign on and I contribute what I can or clear things up like this. I am not trying to be the drifting.com expert, nor do I pretend to be.
                          Last edited by scirocco; 09-28-2004, 03:26 PM.

Comment

that guy on the moped almost ate it

Comment

Well, while getting your car sideways like that, the last thing I would have done is to let off the gas and hit the brakes.... I'd rather give it some more power to straighten it all out...

And yes, I have done so in reallife, but with a much more shitty car...

Comment

Working...
                              X