Help Americans Living in Tokyo area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Americans Living in Tokyo area.

Hey guys I live in Tokyo Japan, I have a hanko, I pay my rent to Japanese people. I work in a Japanese company that speaks no english. I live in the real Japan. I wake up at 6:45am and I don't come home till 10:00pm. UNfortunately the only friend I have who drifts refuses to do it on the street. I need some street footage for my video. Who here lives in the Tokyo or Yokohama area that has a car. I have not bought one because I am moving to Nagoya when my contract is up. My parking space and city taxes will be much cheaper when I move there. That is why i have not bought a car already. So who has a car and is down this weekend to go, I will give you gas money. My mother is coming for 2 weeks next Sunday and I wanted her to had deliver some raw footage to my friends in Texas for me when she goes back home. SO that is why I need a ride this week end.

i could find a car if your willing to pay for me to come down to japan ahah but i think you would be better off posting at ziptied.com theyve got quite a few people in the area your looking for, and they speak english so check that out PEACe

p.s. yoo if i give u sum cash will you buy me some jdm goodies

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
      i could find a car if your willing to pay for me to come down to japan ahah but i think you would be better off posting at ziptied.com theyve got quite a few people in the area your looking for, and they speak english so check that out PEACe

p.s. yoo if i give u sum cash will you buy me some jdm goodies
      Well since you helped me out and you were nice I think I could get you a few things.

Comment

is ziptied.com still up because I cannot connect with their server.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSamurai
          Well since you helped me out and you were nice I think I could get you a few things.
          yess, and it should be up now www.ziptied.com/forum. holla ii need some hook ups in japan. keep in touch my friend

Comment

"Yo dood, you tryin' to snoop 'round where you don't belong? I can see you, i know where you came from, http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...threadid=8752, I know what your looking for, /forum., but we aint got it! Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) "

Comment

ziptied.com is my answer

Comment

Originally posted by SDRotary
                "Yo dood, you tryin' to snoop 'round where you don't belong? I can see you, i know where you came from, http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...threadid=8752, I know what your looking for, /forum., but we aint got it! Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) "
                Na it like that, yo. Is this some spam that you send out to get people to go to your website. Because it worked, however I did not find what I was looking for. Ziptied.com server is down and/or it cannot be accessed from Japan. Are you guys able to log on ok?

Comment

speaking of ziptied.com are there other english speaking drift forums from people in japan doing the real thing??!

Comment

Dude are you tripping? Ziptied is up, has been up and will be up.. and it can be accessed from Japan (unless you are using one of the computers on a base since they have some kind of filter).
                    Seriously though, if you can't find someone who street drifts in Tokyo you won't find them period... Go hang out at a shop for a few days and someone will introduce you.

Comment

Originally posted by amejin_japan
                      Dude are you tripping? Ziptied is up, has been up and will be up.. and it can be accessed from Japan (unless you are using one of the computers on a base since they have some kind of filter).
                      Seriously though, if you can't find someone who street drifts in Tokyo you won't find them period... Go hang out at a shop for a few days and someone will introduce you.
                      Hey are you able to connect to ziptied.com? I am not on a base and I used my neighbors computer also and his could not connect either, so maybe the network here is wack. MR. rain/candy person.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSamurai
                        Hey are you able to connect to ziptied.com? I am not on a base and I used my neighbors computer also and his could not connect either, so maybe the network here is wack. MR. rain/candy person.
                        And yes I am trippn' because actually amijin means net person, not rain or candy that would be A-ME (ahme) Ami means net. A me ri ka jin is American. But since you are the booty wrangler I apolize for calling you out, because mabey you need a net for all that booty. Right?

Comment

haha.. nah dude. Ame is just short for America.. Jin is person. I didn't want to use Beijin cause it sounds like the capital of China...
                          I access ziptied all the time from my computer at home. I use Yahoo BB ADSL and I've never had any trouble.
                          Did you access the site by link or did you put it into the address bar? I get your "hey ..snooping" message if I click on the link... but no problem otherwise.

Comment

tthat link is weird, it said that i knew all the sites im goin on that stuff ....lol...rent a car???

Comment

Originally posted by amejin_japan
                              haha.. nah dude. Ame is just short for America.. Jin is person. I didn't want to use Beijin cause it sounds like the capital of China...
                              I access ziptied all the time from my computer at home. I use Yahoo BB ADSL and I've never had any trouble.
                              Did you access the site by link or did you put it into the address bar? I get your "hey ..snooping" message if I click on the link... but no problem otherwise.
                              Yeah I picked up my comp from a swap meet in Akihabara. actually my lap top with the 266 celeron and 3.2 gig hard drive for a 150 bucks u.s. It is 2.5 inches thick and looks cool though, but it sucks *Censored**Censored**Censored* as far as trying to post pictures or video. I am going to waste 1000 yen at the internet cafe and see If I can connect. and yes I thnk I will rent a car by myself. I am being stingy with my money I am saving for a Skyline, but oh well *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* happens. I am going to Daikoku tonight by bus to see if I can get lost and get a ride home again by hitchhiking. Yay, they even bought me doughnuts and choclate milk.

Comment

Working...
                              X