Some new action shots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new action shots.

"Ooooh PG you think you are so cool, well you don't even know me, you probably don't even drift...."

Well, to all the neigh-sayers that don't belive that the video at touge thats on the pink godzira site is really us, or that i never won any Buttonwillow competition, or etc etc.... You can all have a spoon... to eat my *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

To those like Blue Dragon who have been bugging me to get new pics, here are some from WSIR (Willow Springs Int'l Raceway) "Balcony" track. It's a cool little course that is GREAT for drifting, teaching you precise lines in close quaters, mid to high speed, dirt dropping, and apex clipping.

This corner was like.... redline in 2nd gear. Usually enter in 3rd and shift half way through. I have some more pics (not uploaded and not great quality) that show Mark from Slide Squad, me, and Ernie Fixmer going tandem (in that order). I'm trying to hunt down some higher res pics but im not finding any.

I'll try and find some more.

your car is clean. i too have an onevia. i love your skyline wheels. i have to settle with z32 rims for now(better than steelies). about how much power are you putting down

Comment

ha ha..
      _PG_ you guys were there Saturday huh?
      Because Sunday we had a Gymkhana event at the same place you guys were at (i'll show you my vid, when I can find someone to HOST it for me). you guys left the freaking asphalt all sticky! My underpowered 86 can't brake traction to save my life! ha ha... Anyways it's all good. I made good times and improved too. Also, you guys left some MAJOR trash in the trash CAN! we have to get another one. Messy, messy bastards! ha ha

You got to love the long crest for long drifts!

oh yeah, did you guys go down stairs for lunch? Around 12:30 we had a free run at the main course. It's was cool, my friend MR2 keep leaving me

Comment

Yeah right Lindsay that is not you... you LIAR! =P I for one will personally add to the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* pile for anyone that calls you liars to eat out of.

Comment

He was one of the only people to manji the last straightaway before the big left hander and 360. Props to lindsay.

Comment

awsome. simply awsome. i love the front bumper on your onevia. i like how it has no corners or anything like that..lol

Comment

Re: Some new action shots.

Originally posted by _PG_
              To those like Blue Dragon who have been bugging me to get new pics, here are some from WSIR (Willow Springs Int'l Raceway) "Balcony" track. It's a cool little course that is GREAT for drifting, teaching you precise lines in close quaters, mid to high speed, dirt dropping, and apex clipping.
              hrmm bugging i havent been bugging you i take that offensively

Comment

that car will look really sexy with sleepy headlights

Comment

I dont think you have enough zipties on that car. Love it man. But frankenstein ziptied bumper of death is also pretty cool. Hot I think you know who I am talking about MR Pink Godzira.

Glad to see some talent joining this site lets pull drifting.com back to the top were it should be.

Comment

Ahhhh so, none of the ney-sayers pop up to poke jabs anymore...

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'll adress a couple things...

Power? Hmm about 260ish right now i would think. Thats a fairly good guestimate, but i could be a little high. Hopefully its 260ish! I'm running 20mm spacers front and rear on the GTR wheels making them 17x9 +10 now and have 215/45/17 F nd 225/45/17 R tires.

Sleepy eye? Thought about rocking that every once and a while but..... you should see how poorly my front end lines up! ALl that duct tape and re fibreglassing wasn't done for fun! The lights are always up cause then you can't see the lines. Plus, i guess its kinda my style. Wheni first had the car the motors were broken so i had no choice really.It grew on me, and to be honest i always liked the way it looked. Makes it look more goofy.

Was the mess in the parking lot or was it cleaned up? I hope it wasn't too badm i really like that course and we all want to go back there asap.

My bumper? HAha so fu.cked up. The new aero should be here soon soon soon, and i shoudl get it painted soon soon soon, so hopefully my car will look slightly different in a short while (Color will stay the same for now i think). Even funnier is that i paid for the kouki position markers and have re-wired everything but that bumper hits so much crap that they would have been broken a long time ago... I think they are on the floor in here somewhere...

Thanks again for the comments.

Comment

nice moves lindsay!!...this is recardo the freek from mexicali....

p.d. you havnt awnser my PM´s

peace mofoo´s

Comment

boring.

you should have done a silvia face.
                        pop ups are stupid unless you do the sleepy eyes conversion.

Comment

You should have gotten the good S14 instead of the Camry-face one! I hate you! You aren't my real dad!!!
                          Last edited by _PG_; 09-30-2004, 01:08 AM.

Comment

aahha your funny, but that "bugging me comment" hurt my feelings, i wasnt bugging you i asked you one time geeze relaxx

Comment

Chilllllllll, WinstON. I wasn't implying you were annoying. Fine, would "asked" be a better word?

Comment

Working...
                              X